By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

My list is as follows:

LoZ Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Xenoblade Chronicles
Pokemon Diamond (hardly perfect, but my favourite game of all time)

Around the Network

To me, a 10/10 game would be one that is completely flawless in every area it strives to perform well in. And I haven't come across a single game that does that.

The closest game would probably be Super Metroid, and it's still got a few control issues with the Space Jump.

There is only 1 game I'd give 10/10 to, even then it's a 9.8 really, no game is 10/10 really, which is why games should be done in percent. That is Crash 2. Not my favourite game but in my opinion the best.

Hmm, pie.

These are my personal 10/10 games for each platform i owned.

N64- Super mario 64, OOT, Majora's mask, Mariokart 64, Goldeneye
DC- Skies of arcadia, Shenmue 2, Grandia 2
PS2- Silent hill 2, MGS3 snakeater, FFX, Dark chronicle, DQ8, Okami, Shadow of the colossus
GC- Metroid prime, Wind waker, Resident evil 4, F-zero gx
XB- Ninja gaiden black, Jet set radio future
Wii- SMG, SMG2, Metroid prime 3
XB360- Dead rising, Gears of war 3, Orange box, Oblivion, Skyrim, Mass effect 2
PS3- Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, The last of us

OOT Mario Galaxy and Shadow of the Collossus

Around the Network
Kyuu said:
I think you're too generous! not even my favorite game of all time gets a 10 from me. Probably because we treat "10" differently. I see 10 as "perfection for the time of release"

There is no such thing as perfection. We all have different things we think can be perfect. And games that get tens are not perfect. But they are at the top of there game to the people who played them. So why some can find fault in the list some can see reasons why he thinks they are good. 

weaveworld said:
Either you have low standards (jk) or just enjoy gaming a lot in which case, kudo's to you.

I wouldn't put a perfect score onto a game because the perfect game doesn't exist.
Close to perfect for me:

Xenogears, FFX, Shadow Hearts, FF7, Xenosaga, Lunar and then some... And yes i am aware they have their flaws...

Nice to see I'm not the only one old school.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Really long list.. as others have commented I would have a hard time giving a game a perfect 10/10 .. but if I were forced to pick a few that could qualify for that my list would be something like this (probably I'm forgetting a few)

From nintendo platforms:
*Super mario bros 3

*Super metroid

*The legend of zelda a link to the past

*Super mario galaxy

*Mario 64

*Pokemon fire/red (for being the ones that started everything)

*Chrono trigger

*Street fighter 2

*Final fantasy 6

*Resident evil 4 (with WiiMote controls)

Sony platforms:
*Heavy rain
*The last of us

Xbox platforms:
none so far.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

List:

1. Starwars Battle Front 2
2. Pokemon Diamond
3. MarioKart Wii
4. New Super Mario Bros. U

My list only has three.

*Tetris
*Chrono Trigger
*Portal

These aren't necessarily my favorite games of all time (well Chrono Trigger is), but they're the games I feel would benefit from no additions or subtractions.

Love and tolerate.