By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

There's only 1 true 10/10 game, Big rigs: over the road racing. Nothing tops that.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
There's only 1 true 10/10 game, Big rigs: over the road racing. Nothing tops that.

Actually, Big rigs is a 11/10 game

My list is medium sized, but still.
-Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, and Super Mario Galaxy.
-The Legend of Zelda OoT 3D, Majora's Mask, and Wind Waker HD.
-Rayman Origins, Rayman Legends
-Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas
-Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
-Grand Theft Auto V
-Batman Arkham City
-Pokemon X
-Pikmin 3

STRYKIE said:
Smackdown: Just Bring It 10/10? That had to be an oversight......

Perhaps a... Rogue Squadron/Rogue Leader oversight....

*whistles and sees self out*

I actually really like JBI. I admit that nostalgia may take a huge part of it, but it definitely wasn't a mistake adding it in there.

My list:

MGS2

Around the Network

The only games I'd give a 10/10 to are Final Fantasy VI and Final Fantasy Tactics.

VGPolyglot said:
STRYKIE said:
Smackdown: Just Bring It 10/10? That had to be an oversight......

Perhaps a... Rogue Squadron/Rogue Leader oversight....

*whistles and sees self out*

I actually really like JBI. I admit that nostalgia may take a huge part of it, but it definitely wasn't a mistake adding it in there.

Not that I don't respect your opinion, but surely it's nostalgia for all the wrong reasons. Terribad commentary, weaker grappling system than No Mercy on the  N64 (SYM and HCTP improved this tremendously however), weak sauce season mode with no emphasis on the invasion era around that time.. and it ate up half the PS2 memory card o_O. I have over 100 PS2 games and I'm pretty sure none of them have that accolade lol.

Mine would be -

LoZ: Wind Waker

Fallout 3

Fallout New Vegas

Mass Effect 2

LoZ: Majora's Mask

Ocarina of Time
RE4
Metroid Prime
Starcraft Brood War
Soul Calibur II
Halo CE

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD

At the risk of spoiling the end of my top 50 countdown, the only games I would award perfect scores are Deus Ex and Ocarina of Time.