By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Bashing Journalism

Truly truly biased towards the PS3. Real Sony Fan Boys will not listen to some Microsoft FanBoy that is talking about how bad the PS3. In other words they will not be flipping sides just because of some biased person.

Around the Network
ManOfTeal said:
You guys are both Sony's bitches aren't you?

Obviously you agree with this article for some odd reason.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

ManOfTeal said:

Fantastic. Only 9 posts on Vgchartz and already you're insulting people.

At least try to refute his points, or make a counter argument.

On Topic: The article is a joke. No solid facts, only wild speculation.

ManOfTeal said:

What the hell? That article was full of holes and half-truths made to discredit a product, it'd be just as bad if it were any other console. This guy is obviously not very well informed, nor is he very articulate. Sounds like someone who wants to hate, and is being given a forum to hate in.

And please stop the profanity. 

ManOfTeal said:
  Yessir!  Bring me some of that hot juicy Sony.  I totally get hot for corporations!

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Around the Network

All I have to say is XBOX Live took years to get where it is, you cant really expect that Sonys service is going to be great on day 1. In terms of the accessory comment who really cares? If you want the best experiance you have to pay for it just like everything else in life.

I have a PS3 love it but in my opinion multiplayer is MS territory but then again its free right, so all in all who cares.

If the features are there who cares?

They can always update. This is an attempt at something new and user feedback will help sony develop it.

Home might fail but the features that are suppose to be with it wont