By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Report Says Critics Favored Wii U’s Launch Line-Up More Than PS4 Launch Titles

MohammadBadir said:
Somini said:
MohammadBadir said:
I remember when sales didn't matter but review scores did, *sigh* #PS3Memories

This generation those memories are renamed WiiUMemories it seems. You can't have it all i guess!

It's funny how the Sony fans changed their tune this fast.

good thing you are doing what you always do... which is making shit up on the spot. However, Ps3 had the sales and the scores so what you are saying really doesnt matter. But continue your attack on sony fans. The fud is hilarious

Around the Network

ZombiU better game than Killzone shadow fall confirmedz?

It's alright. We might not have had better games than the Wii U launch but... The ps4 is already at 1 mil units. The wii u sits at 1.5.

24 hours vs 1.5 years. Think about that.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Somini said:
MohammadBadir said:
Somini said:
MohammadBadir said:

This generation those memories are renamed WiiUMemories it seems. You can't have it all i guess!

It's been 7 years. That's fast? WiiU was the second coming just a couple of months ago! You tell me, which is faster?

Heh, atleast we acknowledge the pace of releases and sales are crap.

WiiRHardcore said:
Early adopters tend to buy systems regardless of the launch games. I remember the N64 had two games, Mario 64 and Pilotwings.

Is the PS4 being flipped as much as the PS3 was? I have a friend that got 3 PS4's and is selling them!

Think a little deeper, regardless of how many consoles were bought to sell on... the very fact they are being sold on means that regardless of what route the console took to be sold and used, its still ending up sold and used.

Regarding the rest of the topic, i really doubt PS4 owners will be sat here in a year and a halfs time saying "the good games are coming, you'll see".

MohammadBadir said:
Somini said:
MohammadBadir said:
Somini said:
MohammadBadir said:

It's been 7 years. That's fast? WiiU was the second coming just a couple of months ago! You tell me, which is faster?

I haven't seen the Nintendo loyals do that, some of them are banned for trying to state otherwise as we speak! I wonder what you'll come up with in a couple of years when the PS3 will outsell the Wii and be in front of it in sales and reviews together. Now's your que to bring up the Vita and 3DS i guess, huh ;)

Around the Network

After playing the ps4, ive come to the conclusion that its freakin awesome!!! Lol as a side note I find it funny how sony fanboys just magicly start caring about sells when its in favor of them xD. What ever happen to "sells don't matter its about the games". I guess that was just when the wii was selling so much

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

Max King of the Wild said:
MohammadBadir said:
Somini said:
MohammadBadir said:

good thing you are doing what you always do... which is making shit up on the spot. However, Ps3 had the sales and the scores so what you are saying really doesnt matter. But continue your attack on sony fans. The fud is hilarious

Not making anything up bro, and that first line is a bit stereotypical, don't you think? I'm pretty sure I was banned before for something like that.

How does 20 million short of he Wii =won the sales department?

After playing the ps4, ive come to the conclusion that its freakin awesome!!! Lol as a side note I find it funny how sony fanboys just magicly start caring about sells when its in favor of them xD. What ever happen to "sells don't matter its about the games". I guess that was just when the wii was selling so much

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

anthony64641 said:

Very few of them really do care, but when you hit milestones such as a million units in one day, smashing all previous records, it is something to stand up and take note of.

Many Nintendo fans argue that graphics arent as important as gameplay, but whenever theyre given a game with noticably great graphics they flip that tune fast and brag about it, its human nature.

Somini said:
MohammadBadir said:
Somini said:
MohammadBadir said:
Somini said:
MohammadBadir said:

I haven't seen the Nintendo loyals do that, some of them are banned for trying to state otherwise as we speak! I wonder what you'll come up with in a couple of years when the PS3 will outsell the Wii and be in front of it in sales and reviews together. Now's your que to bring up the Vita and 3DS i guess, huh ;)

Aren't you the obnoxious one, come on dude you're supposed to be 7 years older than me for crying out loud.

as for your second statemet, I don't believe the PS3 will outsell the Wii, however, if it does, 7th gen would be long over and Sony fans will be the only ones who actually care about it.