By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4 has already outsold the WiiU in USA in 2013 sales.

Somini said:
bananaking21 said:
Somini said:

lol nude pics on my part and you eat lettuce? wahahah what a bad deal man. Sweaten the deal ;)

he'll become your online sex slave.

There is a reason why you are called king i guess. Wright, i suggest you adopt this briliiant proposal...

Tempting, but unfortunately, I already work as a part-time job slave. So that can't be.

Okay, if I lose, I'll provide you with the link to a friend's secret blog, full of yaoi in 1080p!

Around the Network
Somini said:
morenoingrato said:
Great for you.

For you too man. The industry you love and support is prospering.

If i remember correctly, some Sone rep told us that Sony will lose 60 usd on each sold PS4. So we just have confirmed the losses of about 60 million dollars for Sony in just 24 hours? Impressive!

Sharu said:

If i remember correctly, some Sone rep told us that Sony will lose 60 usd on each sold PS4. So we just have confirmed the losses of about 60 million dollars for Sony in just 24 hours? Impressive!

Of, course 1mio out of those 1mio bu<ers bought No game, No PSN, No anything, apparently...

pezus said:
MTZehvor said:
...uh...and this is actually surprising people?

Wasn't this like all but confirmed several months ago when pre-order data was released?

Yes, I'd say 1m+ is surprising to most people. I mean, I expected huge numbers but I didn't expect it to sell 1m+ in NA alone in a single day.

Pre-order data was 1m+ WW.

do you think this 1million+ in 24 hrs is shipped, or sold to consumers?

pezus said:
killerzX said:
pezus said:
MTZehvor said:
...uh...and this is actually surprising people?

Wasn't this like all but confirmed several months ago when pre-order data was released?

Yes, I'd say 1m+ is surprising to most people. I mean, I expected huge numbers but I didn't expect it to sell 1m+ in NA alone in a single day.

Pre-order data was 1m+ WW.

do you think this 1million+ in 24 hrs is shipped, or sold to consumers?

It is sold to consumers, as confirmed by Yoshida on Twitter. 

wow, thats awesome!

i totally expected it tho be shipped, after reading the news on ign.
really im absolutely shocked. i wonder what the previous record of sold through in 24 hrs was?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Well, the Wii U didn't set the bar high. That makes it an accomplishment on the level of taking candy from a baby.

And still Gaius failed at that task.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

gmcmen said:
this is expected Nintendo really lost the core market on consoles when they missed out almost every big third party franchise.

Nintendo lost the core market when they released a current gen system as their next gen one.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Can PS4 beat Wii U lifetime sales in US at the end of the year? Or WW?

Great sales for PS4. Both PS4 and X1 should pass Wii U in the US this year and both should pass Wii U lifetime around May/June.

NOOOO
I lose my bet :(