By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Playstation 4 VGcharterz failure rate (updated: 2.5%-3.5% failure)

Mine does not exist

Around the Network

Mine works fine, and I can report a friends also works without issue.

Mine is 100% dead.

Also are people verifying through PSN IDs who actually has PS4s? Because anyone can just say they have one and it runs perfect or vice versa

BenVTrigger said:

Mine is 100% dead.

Also are people verifying through PSN IDs who actually has PS4s? Because anyone can just say they have one and it runs perfect or vice versa

the majority of people responding have been well known to be getting Ps4s on launch. You can question it but it doesnt change that. and even in another thread not concerning fail rate damn near 100 people resxpondedd saying they bought one. (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=172400&page=7#5)

BenVTrigger said:

Mine is 100% dead.

Hey now, i'm not being paid for this!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
BenVTrigger said:

Mine is 100% dead.

Hey now, i'm not being paid for this!

A lot of them have left thr PSN ID's anyway. I doubt they'd do that if they were lying.

Hey guys! Guys!

I bought 40 PS4s, all of them died.

Please add to the list :)

(LOL im just kidding, but do you actually have any proof on the failed ones in this thread?)

BenVTrigger said:

Mine is 100% dead.

Sorry that your PS4 is broken, did Gamestop give you your PS4 for being a store manager? http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gamestop-managers-get-ps4-xbox-one/1100-6413691/ If so they maight replace it for you.

Also so everyone knows my PSN has always been StephenSJC (wish I could change it though).

Mine works perfectly.

Desktop: AMD Phenom X4 955, ATI Radeon 7950 :: Laptop: Intel i7-3532QM, ATI Radeon 7670m

Consoles: 3DS XL, PS Vita, Zelda 3DS, PS3 Super Slim, DSi, PSP Go, PS3 Fat, Wii, GameCube, PS2

Now Playing: Metroid Prime 2, Dark Souls, Fallout: New Vegas, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages, Persona 4: Golden

UPDATE : Included Darthtigris' cousin's (1) good, (1) DOA PS4. Will remove if he fails to post in this thread.

(62) VGC members with a PS4 and (2) casualties.

VGC members PS4 failure rate = 3.23%
-----------------------

(40) PS4 consoles for VGC member family & friend with (1) casualties.

VCG Friend & Family failure rate = 2.5%
------------------------

(102) total PS4 reported on VGC with (3) casualties.

Total failure rate = 2.94%

* There is always the possibly of some overlap when speaking in regards to people on PSN friend lists. VGC member % are the most accurate of the ones I have listed.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!