By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon suppresses PS4 sales; DOA systems may be at fault

Max King of the Wild said:
iceland said:

Trolling? No, I was showing how ridiculous some people are acting.

So.... trolling because no on was acting like that to show anyone.

I've seen it posted all over the internet, so I'm not sure what you're saying. 

Of course I'm not saying 100% that every 1 star is legit but to just put it off as Fanboy reviews is pretty insane IMO

If you feel like I was trolling feel free to report me (if you want), I won't hold it against you.

Around the Network
iceland said:

Of course I'm not saying 100% that every 1 star is legit but to just put it off as Fanboy reviews is pretty insane IMO

If you feel like I was trolling feel free to report me (if you want), I won't hold it against you.

Over the internet.... so... not here... so... still trolling

And that's why I never buy anything at launch.

I would hope more people have perfectly functioning consoles, otherwise that would mean PS4 has a 51% failure rate or higher lol.

RolStoppable said:
iceland said:

I thought he was doing a quick reply to your post.

Please, iceland, say it's true.

He need not elaborate.  As we can see, iceland's post is perfectly effective as is.

@iceland:

Around the Network
Angelus said:

Troubling, and regardless of how widespread the issues are which, obviously, none of us really know.....it's pretty pathetic how shoddy the quality control on the PS4 obviously was. I mean for god's sake there are consoles without an eject button for the discs out there in people's home. That is embarrassing as hell.

They need to get their shit together.

Is the button actually missing? It's motion sensitive apparently, no button involved, just a tiny piece of plastic near the bottom. After I was done playing KZ SF the eject button didn't work. I figured it might be a software thing to prevent you taking the disc out while playing. (My kids have aborted my game enough times by touching the eject on ps3 mid game). Software eject worked fine, the button still didn't. After turning off the console it worked again. Maybe it's something in the OS.

I saw a report of someone's ps4 continually trying to eject a disc. Why didn't they simply stick to good old fashioned push buttons :/

iceland said:

Over the internet.... so... not here... so... still trolling

Except there are people here that also have hinted/said that a fanboy attack is behind this in the Amazon customer review thread

Like this fellow . Still, if you feel like I was trolling, report me.

Good thread. With these evidences I'm afraid of the future of PS4

RolStoppable said:
iceland said:

I thought he was doing a quick reply to your post.

Please, iceland, say it's true.

What I said has his post in mind, as well as the internet at large. That's why I didn't quote him

Shitz have been Tits and Tits have been Shitz

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850