By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon suppresses PS4 sales; DOA systems may be at fault

iceland said:
Obviously some Xbox fanboy activities, Playstation hardware is flawless.

Comments like these are just flat out retarded and provide nothing to conversation.

Around the Network
Max King of the Wild said:
iceland said:
Obviously some Xbox fanboy activities, Playstation hardware is flawless.

Comments like these are just flat out retarded and provide nothing to conversation.

I'm glad we agree

iceland said:

I'm glad we agree

So you admit in trolling? 

Talal said:
Obviously there's an issue if that many people are complaining of issues.

Yeah and halo and gears of war must be the worst games ever. I went through a good 20 of those complaints and decided most of them were trolls

I hope that you're right of course, but I think it's different than people trolling games. Like they say: where there's smoke there's fire. 

iceland said:

I'm glad we agree

Trolling? No, I was showing how ridiculous some people are acting.

Around the Network

My condolences to ps4 gamers such issues should only happen to fanboys. I'm hoping ms learned well from rrod and my xb1 runs perfectly.

iceland said:

So.... trolling because no on was acting like that to show anyone.

iceland said:
iceland said:

I'm glad we agree

It's not that ridiculous. I could create an Amazon account and troll the Wii U. Stuff similar to this have happened before by crazy fanboys. Besides no one claimed that the PS4 is flawless. They just doubt that that many suffered issues. That being said I feel like this time the reports are true. We just have to wait and see.

Talal said:

I hope that you're right of course, but I think it's different than people trolling games. Like they say: where there's smoke there's fire. 

There are a bunch of verified users complaining.... but probably just as many trolls. I even quoted them in the original thread about this. The amount of legit users so far is really negligable. No smoke yet

It is very worrisome, this whole debacle is starting to look very similar to the 05 rrod catastrophe.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M