By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Another PS4 Event another disappointment(for me)

A new Uncharted was announced!  The fantastic quintessential peerless 3rd person shooter game will make its return to the PS4.

....And all we saw was a map, now perhaps the next Uncharted is a map simulator just like the last Uncharted was a card simulator(http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/uncharted-fight-for-fortune). Highly unlikely, but with no gameplay or anything notable shown other then a voice it's definitely possible.

So now let's recap the PS4 launch event.

Knack, The Last of Us(DLC)! Uncharted! Jack Trenton, Knack, Killzone, inFamous, Andrew House, Knack, Destiny Beta, Killzone, Geoff Keighley, Shuhei Yoshida, Knack, Killzone, Hideo Kojima trolling with EXCLUSIVE déjà vu MISSION, Knack, Joey, Amanda Mackay, Knack, Pee Es fo, Andrew House with Jack Trenton, Joey and a Ps4, end with Amanda Mackay and Geoff Keighley. 

Here's a video that sums up the event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ4uD2uFr2E

Anouncement of the night: Joey.

Score: Knack/10

Around the Network

yeah i wasnt that impressed espically after how they hyped it up so much. really only big news is uncharted being announced other then that nothing

You can never be disappointed when Naughty Dog announces a new game. Other than that.....yes....it was disappointing.

Good thing I listened to Shu and didn't expect much. Then again, I was still disappointed. Uncharted was kind of expected. Kojima needs to stop trolling people.

lolz! were people expecting the equivalent of E3/gamescom/TGS/VGA in just one hour!? it was a launch event...not a conference...

Around the Network

Boring, but expected from a launch event. It was not TGS or E3 or PS4 announcement. Just the launch.

Is there anything you people don't complain about? It was a launch event, not fucking E3

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

People were setting themselves up for disappointment. You know that if Geoff Keighley talks about "big announcements" it's pretty much at most a DLC pack.

Well, Uncharted might be a bit "bigger" than that, but it was also painfully obvious they wouldn't drop that franchise. Showing an announcement teaser without any gameplay was ofcourse a mistake by ND/Sony though.

Highlight of the night was Shu doing that gif impression XD

Also infamous SS looking badass with a release date finally!!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Considering all the buzz for this supposed "classic title", yeah, I feel stung.

What exactly was it meant to be? Uncharted 4? MGS1 Snake in MGS5? =/

You'd think if it was Uncharted 4, they'd save it for the end of the show..