By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For those NOT getting a next gen system at launch...?

I gotta give kudos to anyone here who wants a PS4 or Xbone and is choosing to wait it out. I don't know how the f' you guys do it. I've been around for every launch since the majority of you weren't even born, and it still seems like Christmas morning to me lol. There's no WAY I could resist the temptation.

Around the Network

probably around PS4 june 2014.

Cash is tight right now.

Along with Ground Zeroes or before, so first half of 2014.

When ever I have the money, time and gaming incentive. Not sure, but probably not a Wii U. Iffy on PS4 too, so possibly the X1 but overall I'm lukewarm on all of them. I'm just a bitter old man now ... :(

I hope to get an Xbox One early next year, probably around the time Project Spark is finished.

Around the Network

Xbone- No plans, weaker system, kinect, my 360 friends are all moving to the PS4 instead of xbone.
WiiU- If the price drops to $150, or has some good games included in some $200 bundle.
PS4- No good games so far or any previews for future games. I might buy one next holiday system depending how good CoD is, or if fallout is out.

3DS/vita- Never.

Xbox One: major price drop or I get rich
PS4: When I get money and want more then 5 games
Wii U: roommate has it, and I think it is cool. But I want to wait for a SSB or a 3D mario like Mario 64

CDiablo said:

Wii U: Soon as I have expendable money, wanted it since Pikmin 3
X1: Again need expendable money, also need a game that I want(maybe The Division). Hopefully once they drop Kinect, I just see no use in it.
PS4: Likely never as Sony wronged me and I cant forgive them no matter how much I want to play Yakuza 3&4 and like a bunch of other games.
PC: After I get a U. Again need money, would probably get Division for it. I really am against Steam so I cant really play most modern games.

Edit: Damn I need a 3DS too

I read this to a friend, and we both had a good laugh...

XBO: I will get it but I have no idea when I will. Maybe when it hits the $300 mark.
PS4: When the PS4 slim is released
Wii U: own
3DS: bought an XL after original was stolen
Vita: Very good deal on craigslist that makes it tempting, but I don't know.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

3DS: I own one!!
WiiU: When it's really cheap and Zelda is already released
PS4: After FFXV is released (I think 2015)
XBO: Probably never XD
Vita: Probably never XD