By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bravely Default looks like the RPG we've all been waiting for

The international version which is the same as the enhanced yet to be released  in Japan version is packed full of side-quest boss galore, including bosses from some of the Final Fantasy series.

Remember this game has been enhanced enough to apparently justify releasing it for a second time in Japan as 'Bravely Default: For the Sequel'.

There is a demo available in the estore and so far I am enjoying its promising vast scale, if you have it or download it be sure to press (Y) before you leave the first area to get a glimpse at what kind of budget this game must have had. (it zooms out so you can see its animated world in all its glory)

Release Dates

Australia: December 6th

Europe: December 6th

Japan: December 5th

America: February 7th

I'm more excited for this game than Zelda, December 6th for me.

Around the Network

Original Trailer

New Trailer

I can't wait for this game. There were so many games on 3ds this year that I wanted to get but couldn't because of time constraints but I will get this and Zelda.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

I´m definetely getting the special edition, with the artbook, soundtrack Cd and AR cards.
I... just.... need.....it....

Around the Network

Wish I had a 3DS lol oh well...

Will be getting the special edition if it is available when I look for it on launch day. I also have to try the demo, but I gotta make space on my 32 GB SD card first. :(

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

Can't wait for this! I'll be there Feb 7th. It looks like the games Square used to make!

WiiU Network ID:  the_Ultros

PSN: Anthaleigh

Xbxox Live:  campblood1980

Honestly just looks like FF3 but good. Also where can I find the collectors edition in Australia?

WiiRHardcore said:
Can't wait for this! I'll be there Feb 7th. It looks like the games Square used to make!

It was directly inspired by Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy so that explains it. Also, I'm sorry you have to wait two extra months.