By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Need some new friends for my ps4

I'll add you fam and everyone else from vgchartz with a ps4.

End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M

Around the Network

JOKA_THE_SMOKA

killzone, battlefield, and assassins creed (plus one more)

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I recognize your PSN and believe that we are already friends. If not,
PSN: Saugeen-Uwo

PS: Feel free to add me! I'm ranked 328th in Canada

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Animeheaven is my psn id

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

eFKac said:
DarthVolod said:

I am getting basically everything lol ... aside from sports titles:

Killzone SF, Battlefield 4, Cod Ghosts, Injustice Ultimate, Knack, Assassin's Creed IV, and Angry Birds Star Wars along with some psn titles.

Feel free to add me, my PSN is : DarthVolod

If anyone plays any of those launch titles feel free to add me as well (especially if you play Battlefield, and if you into trophies).

WHY? whyyyyyyyy....

Because it is going to be GOTY.

Lol no ... to be honest I needed a third game for the amazon.com buy 2 get 1 sale. I don't do sports titles so there really was not many other options. Wanted to get the two games I got on there anyways so figured why not get a free game.

If anything ... it might become a rare launch game ... my store only got 2 copies.

Around the Network
DarthVolod said:
eFKac said:
DarthVolod said:

I am getting basical   everything lol ... aside from sports titles:

Killzone SF, Battlefield 4, Cod Ghosts, Injustice Ultimate, Knack, Assassin's Creed IV, and Angry Birds Star Wars along with some psn titles.

If anyone plays any of those launch titles feel free to add me as well (especially if you play Battlefield, and if you into trophies).

WHY? whyyyyyyyy....

Because it is going to be GOTY.

Lol no ... to be honest I needed a third game for the amazon.com buy 2 get 1 sale. I don't do sports titles so there really was not many other options. Wanted to get the two games I got on there anyways so figured why not get a free game.

If anything ... it might become a rare launch game ... my store only got 2 copies.

Ugh, with a purchase like that, you really make it seem like there no games at this launch but yeah, if you don't like sports titles it's *quite* understandable

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

i added alot of ppl from this thread in the last few mins :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

You can add me too. (same as vgchartz user name) I bought KZ SF and NFS rivals at launch. AC4 is on my to buy list when the 1080p patch comes out. I just tried Resogun online co-op for a bit, great game! I need to turn the volume of the ear bud up though, the sound of the game is too good to turn down :) Resogun + projector + 800 watt surround system, incredible!

El_Machete said:
Glaukon

getting killzone, knack, AC4 and Marvel Lego

Im into DCUO too and will probably dig WARFRAME, so we can do some Coop with that.

just added you to my psn

DarthVolod said:

I am getting basically everything lol ... aside from sports titles:

Wow cool, let me know if you like injustice and knack after playing them. by the way do you broadcast your gameplays ?