By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Need some new friends for my ps4

Got it

Around the Network

PSN: pbroy
XBL: pbroy

I'm getting no games. In it for the PS+ free* games.

*not totally, but we all know that.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Mmmfishtacos said:
Got it

cool

Glaukon

getting killzone, knack, AC4 and Marvel Lego

Im into DCUO too and will probably dig WARFRAME, so we can do some Coop with that.

I am getting basically everything lol ... aside from sports titles:

Killzone SF, Battlefield 4, Cod Ghosts, Injustice Ultimate, Knack, Assassin's Creed IV, and Angry Birds Star Wars along with some psn titles.

Feel free to add me, my PSN is : DarthVolod

If anyone plays any of those launch titles feel free to add me as well (especially if you play Battlefield, and if you into trophies).

Around the Network

Getting mine tomorrow. Got BF4, COD, Killzone, AC4, Knack, and NFS Rivals coming. Anyone can feel free to add me as I don't know anyone else getting one at launch.

PSN ID: pipedream24

PSN: UltimateUnknown

Come on guys, add me. I'm getting COD at launch in 2 weeks, so I'd love to have some partners to own noobs with on a new console. Anyone welcome.

Killzone(rented it from Gamefly but holding onto it for quite awhile), Contrast, Resogun & hoping to rent COD/BF in the future. (yeah don't have much but buying the ps4 took a whole bunch of my money so can't really afford to buy a game atm)

PSN ID: Hawkeyejojon (suppose to be Hawkeyejonjon but i messed up and can't change it now lol)

DarthVolod said:

I am getting basically everything lol ... aside from sports titles:

Killzone SF, Battlefield 4, Cod Ghosts, Injustice Ultimate, Knack, Assassin's Creed IV, and Angry Birds Star Wars along with some psn titles.

Feel free to add me, my PSN is : DarthVolod

If anyone plays any of those launch titles feel free to add me as well (especially if you play Battlefield, and if you into trophies).

WHY? whyyyyyyyy....

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

PSN is in sig
getting the ps4 29th and I will get killzone, AC4 and NFS. I would've bought knack also but it's priced at 70€ here.. so yeh, nty.
feel free to add :) But leave a message with the friend req