By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Day 1 patch makes COD: Ghosts SP 1080p on PS4 (All Videos Comparisons Are Wrong)

Tagged games:

crissindahouse said:
that let thousands of "you clearly see the 1080p advantage of the ps4 version" comments sound pretty funny.

The MP parts of the videos that shows clear difference is right at least... just the SP is almost the same.

Around the Network

The carnival of stupidity continues.

How can something like this happen accidently ?

Guys... the best gif ever made by ElTorro.

so for those who supposedly saw a HUGE difference. it was blind fandom. everyone who attacked polygon for not seeing a difference was ruling them not credible because they said the truth and the truth was they were the same, and people like me got called blind for not seeing a difference. Thing is people who saw a difference wanted there to be a difference so badly they imagined pixels.....

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

ethomaz said:
crissindahouse said:
that let thousands of "you clearly see the 1080p advantage of the ps4 version" comments sound pretty funny.

The MP parts of the videos that shows clear difference is right at least... just the SP is almost the same.

thousands of people should still feel very stupid now. I know that i would feel stupid if i would have seen something like "this is native 1080p, you see it so easy" which wasn't there just because i'm an idiot fanboy who desperately tries to see something to get an orgasm. (i mean some posters on the internet in general, not that i could call someone out for that)

Around the Network
Too_Talls said:
so for those who supposedly saw a HUGE difference. it was blind fandom. everyone who attacked polygon for not seeing a difference was ruling them not credible because they said the truth and the truth was they were the same, and people like me got called blind for not seeing a difference. Thing is people who saw a difference wanted there to be a difference so badly they imagined pixels.....

Polygon said they just reviewed the MP mode.

ethomaz said:
And again... GAF 100% right.

SSHHHHH! You'll upset some of the fanboys!

You know they don't believe GAF

ethomaz said:
Too_Talls said:

Polygon? Who the Fcuk taks them seriously??? Arthur Gies biggest xbox fanboy going!

crissindahouse said:
ethomaz said:
crissindahouse said:

thousands of people should still feel very stupid now. I know that i would feel stupid if i would have seen something like "this is native 1080p, you see it so easy" which wasn't there just because i'm an idiot fanboy who desperately tries to see something to get an orgasm. (i mean some posters on the internet in general, not that i could call someone out for that)

There was a colouring issue on the XBOXOne - which I believe was another mistake where someone *switched* on a colourblind feature, so they did look different in terms of colourisation, and that can make things look better or worse. For example the PS4 version under water looked more realisitic because of the colours.

Other than that I agree they didnt look any different. which was confusing the hell out of me where a game with a higher resolution looked basically the same. At least its fixed now and we can get some real videos, unfortunately it wont happen until the game is actually released... which is very fortunate if there are big differences in quality.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

ethomaz said:
Too_Talls said:

The whole game was reviewed sperateley. As for comparing the visuals side by side the game type they used to perform that method was not specified. 

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)