By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Predictions on New Sony Exclusive the 14th

Legend of Dragoon 2

Around the Network
rccsetzer said:
Legend of Dragoon 2

My god that would be epic

TheFallen said:
http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/01/heist-concept-art-from-sony-liverpool-appears-online/

Could be "Heist" or the Getaway 3. Looks interesting.

Yeah, it's just a shame that Studio Liverpool got closed I guess Getaway 3 didn't impress SCE enough to let them finish this project, I don't think we'll see a Getaway game ever again.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Whatever it is it's going to kick Microsoft in the crystal balls again.

Heck, I just found out Microsoft hasn't even finished kicking themselves in the crystal balls themselves yesterday.

Special Edition Censored Version of Ryse coming to American audiences?

Hey, even in Microsoft's biggest ( and only real ) market, if Ryse is your game and the only reason you're buying an Xbox Lost, why do you want to shell out $560 just to get the Special Edition Censored aka. Gimped Version?

if its from Sony studios, it might be Legend of Dragoon 2.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I would go stand in line immediately if they announced Legend of Dragoon 2

Anfebious said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Anfebious said:
Some indie game.

All signs are  pretty much pointing to a Naughty Dog game. Don't you remember that Sony split Naughty Dog into two teams now. One is the Uncharted house and the other worked on the new IP Last of Us. Its most likely Uncharted 4. This should sweeten the deal for first day buyers or people on the fence if true.

Well that would be cool but Naughty Dog so far, never released a fourth game on their series (I think). I don't think we are prepared for Uncharted 4. Maybe some indie game or a timed exclusive?

LOL You must be so used to Microsofts way of doing things. LOL

eFKac said:
TheFallen said:
http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/01/heist-concept-art-from-sony-liverpool-appears-online/

Could be "Heist" or the Getaway 3. Looks interesting.

Yeah, it's just a shame that Studio Liverpool got closed I guess Getaway 3 didn't impress SCE enough to let them finish this project, I don't think we'll see a Getaway game ever again.

Yeah I knew that :( , hopefully some other Sony studio takes the reigns. Some valuable IPs in their catalogue .

S.T.A.G.E. said:

LOL You must be so used to Microsofts way of doing things. LOL

How so? I never owned one of their consoles.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

deskpro2k3 said:
if its from Sony studios, it might be Legend of Dragoon 2.

We got a hint about the title already. The title name has an (S) in it.