By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Predictions on New Sony Exclusive the 14th

Agent?

Around the Network
eFKac said:
Suke said:
I will s**t myself of joy if they announce Sly 5, :3

Should have bought like 300k copies of the game more, for that to happen

.....yeah....I guess another realistic shooter will do ....or Knack :)

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Suke said:
eFKac said:
Suke said:
I will s**t myself of joy if they announce Sly 5, :3

Should have bought like 300k copies of the game more, for that to happen

.....yeah....I guess another realistic shooter will do ....or Knack :)

What can I say, 6th generation is long time gone.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

PeterSilenced said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
PeterSilenced said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
PeterSilenced said:
This show is rather small(in terms of production) so i expect some sort of a niche market type of game so Demon souls for me .

Leave the spectacles to Microsoft (especially is they are mostly for non-exclusive or non-Microsoft made games). Leave the true in-house development to their competitors. You dont need the biggest show, you just need airtime to show it off. 

Considering that the VGA´s are right around the corner it would be wise to save big announcements for that and leave small announcements for the 14th thats  why i said that.

You didnt need to go all defensive ...

I wasn't being defensive, I was just telling the truth. Sony's marketing was never all that great but it was just good enough to get the word out to just enough people. MS is the major marketing entity but when you look at their AAA development size in studio Microsoft needs it more because they depend on so many outside companies. While I wrote that I was actually chuckling.

I manifested my opinion without any intention to troll or mock sony´s marketing(wich i never said was bad)and suddenly my console(of choice) publisher gets bashed just like that...chuckles hey ?

When I responded to you, I had no idea who your console publisher of choice was. I was just laughing because Microsofts marketing is where the bulk of their perception comes from. A very strong entity indeed.

forevercloud3000 said:
According to rumors on NeoGAF, the games to be revealed are....
-Kings Seal(From Software, RPG)
-Ultimate Street Fighter (Capcom, probably Multiplat)
-MGS V:GZ (Kojima, Multiplat)
-The Order:1886 (Gameplay for first time)
-Gravity Crush (sequel to Gravity Rush)
-Microcosm(name pending, WRPG from SSM)
-Golden Tides( Sony Bend and ND, could be code for Uncharted)
-Tease to Naughty Dog's next title

These are suppose to be spread out across 11/14 event, VGAs, or possibly E3 2014. Sony only wants to show off things that are at their absolute best, and close to release. They are purposely shifting what is shown at each even to keep people on their toes(my speculation).

That's from 4chan, not neogaf.

Around the Network
areason said:
sword art online MMO

One can dream

Demon's Souls 2
Uncharted 4
The Last of Us 2
Savage Starlight
The Last Guardian
God of War 4
Little Big Planet 3

New ND game - probably won't be revealed until the VGA as they traditionally have done

Demon's Souls 2 - Would love to be this but seems unlikely given that Dark Souls II is coming out in March.

New Epic IP - May actually be a possibility since Epic has confirmed that they aren't working on a Gears game right now.

LBP3 - Unlikely since the LBP Hub is coming out next year. I think that's probably it for the LBP franchise and MM will move on to a new IP.

New SF - Another one that I think it's unlikely. SF really isn't a big franchise anymore and I don't see Sony paying for its exclusivity. Plus Capcom is already working on Deep Down for the PS4.

Last Guardian - Technically not really a reveal since we've already seen the game. My guess is Sony saves this for next year's E3.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
PeterSilenced said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
PeterSilenced said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
PeterSilenced said:
This show is rather small(in terms of production) so i expect some sort of a niche market type of game so Demon souls for me .

Leave the spectacles to Microsoft (especially is they are mostly for non-exclusive or non-Microsoft made games). Leave the true in-house development to their competitors. You dont need the biggest show, you just need airtime to show it off. 

Considering that the VGA´s are right around the corner it would be wise to save big announcements for that and leave small announcements for the 14th thats  why i said that.

You didnt need to go all defensive ...

I wasn't being defensive, I was just telling the truth. Sony's marketing was never all that great but it was just good enough to get the word out to just enough people. MS is the major marketing entity but when you look at their AAA development size in studio Microsoft needs it more because they depend on so many outside companies. While I wrote that I was actually chuckling.

I manifested my opinion without any intention to troll or mock sony´s marketing(wich i never said was bad)and suddenly my console(of choice) publisher gets bashed just like that...chuckles hey ?

When I responded to you, I had no idea who your console publisher of choice was. I was just laughing because Microsofts marketing is where the bulk of their perception comes from. A very strong entity indeed.

I see your point never tought about that,you still brought up MS unecessarily in a thread that should have had remained a discussion about sony devices and strategies.

Not sure if this has been posted yet but Naughty Dog said they will show a preview of there Last of Us single player DLC. This basically guarantees we wont see anything about there next game but im still excited to see that DLC!! Confirmed by twitter.

I tryed to embed tweet but I dont know how XD but its on Naughty Dogs twitter if you want to look at it.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!