By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Have you ever played reg. xbox games on youre 360 BESIDES any halo?

well i dont have one,but on my cousin nothing besides halo1,2

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

yeah, fable, kotor, psychonauts, ninja gaidens, etc.

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

Xbox games are so cheap on Eb/gamestops site they are as cheap as 2 dollars. I plan on buying about 15-20 for the price of a 360 game. I only have morrowind,halo 1,2.

Hmm.

Dai Senryaku 7
Shattered Union
KOTOR
Morrowind

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Oh yeah ... KOTOR too. Thanks.

Around the Network

I have found that some xbox games run worse on the 360 then the xbox has anyone else had this problem.

I bought a ton of original XBOX games when I bought my 360. The only one I played for any real amount of time was Conker, and Jade Empire. One day, though. One day.....

I bet 99.99% of 360 owners have played games on the 360 other than Halo. Otherwise, the attach rate wouldn't be around 7.6. No one buys a console just to play ONE SINGLE GAME....well most ppl don't

Read the thread! He asked if they'd played any original xbox games on the 360!

wiiforever said:
I bet 99.99% of 360 owners have played games on the 360 other than Halo. Otherwise, the attach rate wouldn't be around 7.6. No one buys a console just to play ONE SINGLE GAME....well most ppl don't

Dude, he's talking about old school, throwback games, next time read at least the thread title before you post.

As for me I've been known to bust out Fable and Splinter Cell from time to time.  A while ago I even went and bought Prince of Persia: Sands of Time since I'd never gotten around to playing it when it came out.