By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Have you ever played reg. xbox games on youre 360 BESIDES any halo?

OT: Check my sig, and there are others that i play but these more often.

OFF T: Man like rocketpig said some of the old ones are so obscure. Anyone have a copy of Otogi 1&2 to donate? ^_^

Around the Network

Right now I'm playing Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory(which really shows how close Xbox was to early 360 graphically) and ESPN NFL 2K5. Other games I have right now are Dead or Alive Ultimate, Panzer Dragoon Orta, NFL Blitz 2003, and Guilty Gear X2 Reload

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Playing Street Fighter Anniversary collection every day...Ninja Gaiden Black once in a while

No, the 360's BC is garbage. Every time I see a game I want, it won't work.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Fable, Ninja Gaiden, The Incredibles, Lord of the Rings. A few others.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Yep, definitely. I had an Xbox a while before I had a 360, so I've played a bit of the Xbox's library already. On 360, I've played JSRF, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Jade Empire, and - most recently - Doom 3.

My experience with 360 BC makes me think that the biggest graphical leap this gen, by far, is the jump to HD resolutions. Those old games look amazing in 720p.

Also, count me among the number who's kept their Xbox around for the odd game that either doesn't play well on the 360, or isn't backwards compatible at all.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Yes, Fable, DDR, Kotor1

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

I never owned an original Xbox, so I purchased and played Shenmue II, Halo, Halo 2, and Fable

p?userid=15119[/img][/url]

No. I never had original Xbox so i have no Xbox game library.

Conquer live an reloaded, Fable, Ninja Gaiden, Jade Empire, True crime: streets of LA.. a few others too.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina