By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Have you ever played reg. xbox games on youre 360 BESIDES any halo?

Have you ever played reg. xbox games on your 360 BESIDES any game named halo or halo 2?

I just got doom 3 ,fable ,and KOTOR 2 for an average of 5$ ea.   I will be busy for awhile.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Yep,

I bought SSX3 for 10€. I hope that ea will announce a new SSX game this year !
And fahrenheit for 7€.

I am planning to buy Fable : lost chapters , Morrowind , Ninja Gaiden

[

I forgot how good some of the old games were...

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Yeah, I've played Fable and several other titles on the 360. I need to pick up Psychonauts one of these days (might just buy it on XB Originals because the thing is bloody impossible to find used anywhere).

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Strategyking92 said:
I forgot how good some of the old games were...
Yeah had the same feeling when I was playing SSX3 this weekend.
I'm really missing some easy multiplayer games at the moment to play against my brother.

[

Around the Network

Shenmue II and Panzer Dragoon look great on 360

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

i don't have a 360 but I've played COD4

Ninja Gaiden still looks hot and supports wide screen.

Fable, Fable: Lost Chapters, GTA 3, Vice City, CounterStrike, Full Spectrum Warrior, Outrun, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Star Wars: Battlefront, Crimson Skies and a few others. According to several posters on this site, I am in the minority and should just keep my Xbox around because BC is so last gen. However, I really enjoy having BC. I wish MS had put full BC in the 360, but unlike Sony, at least they are still working on getting more games playable on the 360.

On a whim, I picked up Splinter Cell at my local GameStop for $1.99. I already finished the game on my sister's GameCube, so I just wanted it for the Grimsdottir easter egg.