By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So what now xbox?

Last year when I said xbox 720 would fail and lose third party support many users here laughed at me. One user who rymes with drownedcave said microsoft automatically get games by default and can do no wrong whatsoever. They will get this game because of a fanbase he said. So why aren't diablo 3 and injustice on xbox? After so much rubbing it in with wii u it only seems fitting that people gave xbox the calling out.

Microsoft is not a hardware manufacturer. They make the shoddiest hardware ever and blind fanboys dealt with it and now they are saying they will take your cash to unblock a game. Anyone who thinks that feature is gone forever is fooling themselves. It will be back next year. Its just gone temporarily because they are getting a right spanking from the competition and they are desperate to get the people they scared off back. They won't come back though. Too late. You don't even think about blocking used games or you automatically FAIL!!!!!!

One more thing to complete my year = senran kagura localization =D

Around the Network

I don't really understand this threads purpose although it bashes the Xbone so it's all cool

Off topic? Aren't you the one who was so sure that Wii U will get GTA V?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

So xbox one isn't getting a boring PC game that ruined the series and a fighting game that didn't really sell well............And you make a thread about it? Well done.

for not being a hardware company they made a more powerful console the first time a year later (xbox>PS2) and the second time made an equal one a year early (360) (in other words the ps3 had an extra year and still wasn't more powerful)

Xbone seems weaker than PS4, but that was a choice on MS part and may not even matter it's looking like the games may look about the same.

personally i think ms is the best console engineers. RROD is a reliability issue I'm not speaking of that.

Sony has an online pass for first party games (like The Last of Us most recently, very recent highly praised title). MS doesn't. Why do I expect you are not up in arms over that.

OIh and guess what we would say if MS had those games (what people say about Titanfall for example) "moneyhats". So I'll say the same thing in reverse, Sony just gave out moneyhats to the greedy devs to get those games and prevent consumer choice.

Anyways they're probably timed exclusives or whatever, who cares. I did not even have any idea they were not coming until I read your post. In fact I didn't even know they were on next gen.

Heh, and after reading up Injustice Ultimate Edition is just the same game with all DLC? Not even an actual new game at all? Whoop dee doo lol.

And I guess there will still be people laughing at you.

Around the Network

Nothing has changed, you're still wrong.

...Xbox One hasn't even had its 1st, 2nd or 3rd Christmas yet!

well diablo 3 is pretty much a next gen exclusivity deal. many thought diablo 3 is also exclusive on this gen and were surprised when it came for 360. was probably too expensive to buy the exclusivity for two console gens.

injustice is, well, a game which sold bad on this gen and will sell even worse next gen. they probably hope to make a small profit on ps4 since fighting games sell better on playstation consoles and don't release an xb1 version because of that but that doesn't really tell us anything about game support of new games not already old on ps360.

and sure, ps4 will gte many games xb1 won't get. especially japanese games which sell most in japan.

have nothing to say about the rest of your post.

Nice theory you got there, except not really.

There was at least one thread earlier this year where I (and others) argued with people that were claiming that Diablo 3 wasn't coming to Xbox 360. Their main reasoning was that it was only announced for PS3 and PS4 at the time. We now see how that turned out so it's ridiculous to see some people making that exact same argument again.

Just think about it for a minute, this is Activision we're talking about here and Kotick in particular who would never leave such easy money on the table. It would basically be a quick port since it would have already been developed for a system with very similar architecture.

As for the other game it's ridiculous to make a broad sweeping claim based on one (or even two) games. There were multiplatform games that didn't come out on the PS3 in its first year (there were even ones that didn't come out years later) but that doesn't change the fact it got very good third party support.

So in my opinion this is all just another FUD thread since it doesn't have anything of any real substance to back it up. If you actually want to call out someone/something at least wait to see if you're correct or not before doing it.

isn't diablo 3 on xbox 360?