By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS 10 Week Sales Countdown 2012 vs 2013! Week 6 Up [3.19mil vs 4.05mil] *2013 Winning

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
FY2013 will still be below FY2012.

Comes in here a Nintendo thread and does it again -_-

This thread is talking about holiday sales which 2013>2012, and its already YoY by 500k-600k. 

Could well be another Pokemon XY scenario.

Up YoY by 500k-600k? Official numbers had the 3DS down YoY by 2.03M from January to September.

This thread is holiday sales. Why dont you read thread titles before posting?

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:

This thread is talking about holiday sales which 2013>2012, and its already YoY by 500k-600k. 

Do you feel the neec to bash every nintendo thread you see? Anyway we got numbers in so theres that. You cant deny 3DS is doing well, stop hating on nintendo, seriously. Is this a pokemon XY thread? No its not.

tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:

Do you feel the neec to bash every nintendo thread you see? Anyway we got numbers in so theres that. You cant deny 3DS is doing well, stop hating on nintendo, seriously. Is this a pokemon XY thread? No its not.

I hae noticed this too. His posts seem to have a common theme.

Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:

Up YoY by 500k-600k? Official numbers had the 3DS down YoY by 2.03M from January to September.

Yeah and then Pokémon happened. It's up 500k-600k YoY compared to the same time last year. It'll have a massive holiday sales. Last year the only holiday game was Paper Mario. This year it has Zelda, and a newly released Pokemon. You're either trolling, or you're plain ignorant. Which is it?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:

Yeah and then Pokémon happened. It's up 500k-600k YoY compared to the same time last year. It'll have a massive holiday sales. Last year the only holiday game was Paper Mario. This year it has Zelda, and a newly released Pokemon. You're either trolling, or you're plain ignorant. Which is it?

I can only got by Nintendo's numbers. Unless, the 3DS sells around 10M from October to December, sales will down YoY.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
DanneSandin said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:

I can only got by Nintendo's numbers. Unless, the 3DS sells around 10M from October to December, sales will down YoY.

how about a little bet then? ;) I say that 3DS will sell more in 2013 than it did in 2012, so it will in fact be UP YoY

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Lawlight said:
DanneSandin said:
Lawlight said:
tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:

how about a little bet then? ;) I say that 3DS will sell more in 2013 than it did in 2012, so it will in fact be UP YoY

yes, pls do that bet!!! i beg of you!

DanneSandin said:

Using official Nintendo numbers? Sure. What do we bet?

Lawlight said:
DanneSandin said:

oh my gosh, your going to lose so bad its not even going to be funny -_-

tbone51 said:
Lawlight said:
DanneSandin said:

oh my gosh, your going to lose so bad its not even going to be funny -_-

If you think 10M 3DSs will be sold in Q3, all I can say is lol