'Dat Ass.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Look, it's a picture of the plastic and cheap parts inside most any electronic device!

I get how it may be interesting to see these pics if there was something new or radical in the design, but this is pretty standard stuff.

It sure does help to demystify the whole thing though...

It is near the end of the end....

ethomaz said:

If anybody need a bigger picture of the motherboard.

http://i.imgur.com/LBItG5W.jpg

Intentionally hiding the gddr5-chips... The Xbone pic was way better for us :)

walsufnir said:

Hiding? That's a retail unit so there are thermal paste... the Xbone pic was a "design non functional" to show at E3.

ethomaz said:

walsufnir said:

Hiding? That's a retail unit so there are thermal paste... the Xbone pic was a "design non functional" to show at E3.

Or we interpret it as this, of course :) Still not as good as the Xbone pic where you could read chip-details.

Around the Network

Could I fap to this? Well I'll give it a try.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

walsufnir said:
ethomaz said:

walsufnir said:

Or we interpret it as this, of course :) Still not as good as the Xbone pic where you could read chip-details.

this is the info page about the chips used in the PS4... nothing really deep, but there is nothing hidden about it.
btw, see in the specs sheet under Application...

@OP
nice pics and video...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Damn it has so little inside so different from the launch PS3.

I honestly don't see how there going to get many price cuts out of this as die shrink is currently filled with road blocks (this chip is 28nm, 20nm was supposed to come out this year but is now looking like 2015) and everything else is already very low margin (for the component manufacturers who sell to Sony not Sony itself).

Even the HDD getting cheaper is unlikely it being replaced by a capacity increase instead of cost reduction more Western Digital's style (they own Hitachi's HDD business for a couple of years now but licence the name).

Where are the mods ? and why this isn't reported as NSFW yet ?
Seriously i'm a management student and I can't see what you did there.

Landguy said:
Look, it's a picture of the plastic and cheap parts inside most any electronic device!

I get how it may be interesting to see these pics if there was something new or radical in the design, but this is pretty standard stuff.

It sure does help to demystify the whole thing though...

I'm not sure it will. There still are some Xbox fans that believe the Xbone is almost as powerful as the PS4, that it has a secret hidden gpu, that coprocessors will offload huge amounts of work from the APU, even though we had such a breakdown before...

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!