By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Analyst: Xbox "generates" $2 billion in losses for MS. Hides it with patent royalties

J_Allard said:
Where on Earth does that post say you're out to get me, lol. Making less sense than usual. Actually save it, no one cares.

I'll belive that when when you see stop addressing me for calling out your digs. Until that time, i'll just label it as hypocrisy and fear.

Around the Network

I made a "dig" in this thread? Adorable. All I said was when GAF doesn't believe something bad about MS, you should probably believe its BS. Is that a "dig"? Seems like a statement of fact to me. Not sure what is there to fear either, but it is cute that bit drove you to get personal and go off topic ;) done pulling your strings now, carry on.

Yes that's a dig. Everytime you read/see something from GAF you have to assosiate the Sony fans with it. What kind of logic is that?

But when they report something you like, you're quick to agree with them. Be consistant at least or is that hard to fit into your agenda?

I guess we can add dig and agenda to the list of terms you need help with. Nothing I said was an insult to GAF. In fact, I gave them credit. If you truly think calling NeoGAF out for their bias is a dig, then you're the one with an agenda. That would be like someone defending the integrity of Fox News and trying to say they are not biased.

My opinion on this being BS would be the same whether GAF agrees or not. In this case, they simply happen to agree. I really don't think I would have to explain why that's a big deal but apparently it needed to be said. Is it a situation of "being quick to agree" when it's something I like, or a simple case of a broken clock (GAF) being right twice a day? You're smart enough to understand, it really shouldn't require explanation. But for some reason you seem bitter about people pointing out GAF's bias. It's cute, really.

Mr Puggsly said:
Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:

Nah they sunk too much in the beginning of the generation, especially coming off the original Xbox

I don't think losses that old are relevant to the OP. The original Xbox is done and 360 isn't bleeding money anymore.

I believe its saying the Xbox brand is still bleeding money and that's probably because of money invested in the X1. That is billions of dollars.

The Xbox Losses compounded with the Xbox 360 losses

Around the Network

I told you so.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=170234&page=1

Kinect will save them brah.

Kinect + VR is the holy grail of life

Dr.EisDrachenJaeger said:
Kinect will save them brah.

Kinect + VR is the holy grail of life

Don't forget about teh Cloud!! Teh Cloud iz gonna save them!!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

DirtyP2002 , I like your signature!!! :):)

spynx said:
How does M$ make money from skype? I know people use it for free.

I know, wierd right?  I think there are some add, and many buisiness and others use it for conferancing.  If you look at the quartly reports Skype makes close to .8 to .9 Billion dollars per quarter

Plus Skype looks to keep expanding.

The author of the article did not do their research about Xbox and Microsoft's profitibility.  Then some people with bias want to believe it.  I know, astonishing isn't it!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!