By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales - Media Create,Famitsu, & dengeki: week 44 (Oct. 28 - Nov. 3)

Those are really good numbers.
Too bad there aren`t that many games coming out for Wii U. The only big hitters are Mario, Taiko Drum and MH.

Around the Network
teigaga said:
Great for the wii U, its stabalised in the west between 20-30k, lets see if it can do the same in japan.

Vita numbers are solid but underwhelming consider the Gundam Bundles, but I guess even japan has its limits where late ports are concerned. Gundams 33k is proportional to the Vita hardware not shooting up very high

But the game is a pale port of the PS3 version which was released last june, so nothing new there, plus the unique bundle was very hideous it even surpassed the FFX one. I think Namco Bandai should be happy with these numbers, and i could see this topping 100k with digital combined this holiday.

Neptunia deserve more than that i guess.. but the series sell barely above 100k so that should be good for them.

The WiiU bundle did really well

Strong boost for Wii U, but sales will drop back to 20 k until the new Mario is released.

DélioPT said:
Those are really good numbers.
Too bad there aren`t that many games coming out for Wii U. The only big hitters are Mario, Taiko Drum and MH.

Wii Fit U retail, Wii Sport Club, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olimpics, Mario 3D World, and then go back to all the titles already released with a small installbase. During christmas there is no need for new releases, people go back to cheaper titles that are good.

Around the Network

Question Famitsu counts digital sales and media create does not correct?

"Hold on, Miya-san. There's still hope."

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I'm more surprised with PSV holding like that.

WiiU is ok, and finally some non doom numbers, let's see what happen the next weeks.

benao87 said:
I'm more surprised with PSV holding like that.

WiiU is ok, and finally some non doom numbers, let's see what happen the next weeks.

WiiU is ok? Nobody expected it to sell over 20k(at least the majority). Find it weird your surprised about vita more than wiiu? Vita has 6 colors GE2 coming and a its a new model

Vita holding its ground is interesting to see.

MH still holding up.

Wii U, I'm interested to see how it will continue to do.