By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Blockbuster" JRPG revealed as Granblue Fantasy!!! (Nobou Uematsu & Hideo Minaba involved)

Not that AAA of a title if it's for iOS and Android.

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
iPhone?!

FUCK YES!!!!!

Handheld gaming leader!

YOU SHUT YOUR BLASPHEMOUS MOUTH!!!!!!!!!! lol

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

I really hate these teases that get me excited only to see another game I will never bother with playing being on iPhone...

forevercloud3000 said:
Euphoria14 said:
iPhone?!

FUCK YES!!!!!

Handheld gaming leader!

YOU SHUT YOUR BLASPHEMOUS MOUTH!!!!!!!!!! lol

*cheers* iPHONE! iPHONE! iPHONE! iPHONE! *cheers*

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Augen said:
I really hate these teases that get me excited only to see another game I will never bother with playing being on iPhone...

Yup, it's getting old now.

Around the Network

don't see a hint for what is but judging from the trailer and the pictures i'd say it's most likely something for smartphones. nothing special for someone who grew up with ps1 and ps2 jrpgs.

Garbage mobile games, hope it flops.

Euphoria14 said:
Carl2291 said:
Why is everyone trolling mobile and f2p games?

You must not know how it works here.

Troll the 3DS or Nintendo? Get banned.

Troll the XBone or Microsoft? Get banned.

Troll the PS4 or Sony? Get banned.

Troll smartphone gaming or Apple? No biggie.

Just let them hate. They react out of fear. Everyone knows full well that people game on their phones more than anything else.

They should embrace it. JRPG work incredibly well on smartphone, especially turn-based ones.

They do work well with JRPG's because you click the menu on the screen instead of dpad plus x there's not much difference.

Not to mention the newer Ipad 4 is also more powerful than Vita or 3DS (Except ofcourse it has to render a much much higher resolution), with iphone 5s slightly slower. The only games it makes a huge difference is games you need a lot of buttons... Standard JRPG's are not those games.

Spam replaced by Aldra