By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Blockbuster" JRPG revealed as Granblue Fantasy!!! (Nobou Uematsu & Hideo Minaba involved)

guys xbox is on gttv on the 8th, this game will be announced on the 8th, the two could be related ahh who am i kidding chances of a jrpg on xbox are slim lol

Around the Network

Xbox One time bitches

Azerth said:
guys xbox is on gttv on the 8th, this game will be announced on the 8th, the two could be related ahh who am i kidding chances of a jrpg on xbox are slim lol

Is it really? Didn't know that. If XBO gets an Exclusive JRPG this early it could be big.

This also adds weight that it could be a console game :)

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

This will be a Wii U exclusive.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Azerth said:

Project Blue, Uematsu... Blue Dragon for XBONE??

Around the Network

Duplicate

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171471&page=1#

ktay95 said:
Azerth said:

Project Blue, Uematsu... Blue Dragon for XBONE??

I was excited.........till you connected it to Blue Dragon. Killed all hype. I HATE that game and the Dragon Quest that spawned it  >:/

Praying that it is NOT that. Although it does make sense....

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Azerth said:

didn't know that fact but i was leaning to xbone myself anyways.  MS seems to really like using the word "blockbuster" to describe any of their games in commericals and press releases.  i know that's a stretch and circumstancial at best but it's kind of like reading handwritting,.. sometimes there are just context clues hidden within.

Of course another mobile game or a f2p.. Get your shit together Japan.

Fuck holding back, I'll get excited.
Nobuo, my body is ready!