By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - You are now THE President of NINTENDO, what now?

exdeath said:

Bring back the SNES.

And/or buy out Square, fire them all, bring back the original Square dev team from the PS1 and SNES era, combine with Monolith. Let them do whatever they want.

I get to personally test play and approve each game.  If at minimum I don't get misty eyed or full body chills at least three times and don't drop the controller and stop breathing when the credits roll, it gets rejected.

the devil's wears prada?

Around the Network

I'd spend every last cent into making Red Dead Redemption 2 exclusive for WiiU.

attaboy said:
3DS on fire. Wii U is tanking.

First things first--find a way to make it seem like the Wii U and 3DS compliment each other. ALL of the big games have some sort of novelty Wii U tie in.

Make the Wii U a 3DS peripheral.

Take your Wii U anywhere with you and play 3DS games on it.

I can the Wii U and port all existing U games to oUya!

But in all honesty continue what they are doing, if the Wii U is a flop it's a flop no big deal. Start reloading for gen 9.

I would attempt to build more partnerships and acquire some Western studios...
And I would appreciate the IP's that Nintendo fans appreciate instead of just relying on the same ones over and over again...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

Make more ops towards hardcore gamers and get third party support and start working on the next console

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Drop out of the console race and focus on handhelds.

Like I've said every other time this was asked, I would quit!

Oh my, where to begin? Let's see..

1) Initiate conversations with 3rd party developers to ask them for input on how to build the 9TH GENERATION. The goal here would be to make our console the console of choice when developing a new game. The ultimate goal is to design a console where consumers can find ALL the games that the competition can offer, plus the games that ONLY WE can offer. 

2) Re-negociate contracts with AMD, IBM and other manufacturers to lower costs for the Wii U. Then launch a 120 GB model at $300 with games bundled, and lower the price for the 32GB model to $250 with games bundled. Note: If we have to make the Gamepad optional in order to meet this goals, then so be it.

3) Include third party games on the bundles to encourage 3rd partys to develop for us.

4) Initiate the development of a new Metroid game.

5) Remake The Ocarina of time using the Wind Waker's engine.

6) Get the rights to develop a new MEGAMAN game.

7) Build an adapter to play 3DS games on the Wii U.

Ah! And I would name the next console the "Super GameCube."

Take a page out of Disney's book. Both have a lot in common historically. Disney moved on from Mickey, Goofy, Yogi and the rest. Retired them off to a theme park years ago and moved all the way on to Pirates of the Caribbean.

Sticking to the same old repetitive cartoony games will eventual run it's course. The casuals who bought Mario kart wii and wii fit by the truck loads have moved on. Most wont be buying a wii u.

I will carry on seeking out developers with games like Bayonetta to publish. Not blockbuster titles but titles that made an impression and sold too little on the HD consoles to be worthy of a sequel. New games from titles like Kane and Lynch, Valkyria Chronicles etc.,