By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

My copy of Smash Bros. has just arrived. So excited!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Conegamer said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
So I did a little research and Hyrule Warriors debuted at
#4 in uk(you know that most likely)
#1 in germany(beat out destiny ps4 O_O)
#2 in france(didnt beat destiny but was close)
so expect about 13k uk, over 20k germany and 20k france(my predictions) and a 70k opening in eu

That might be a touch optimistic, but yeah looks like it did pretty well!

I was right

uk was 15k(so +2k)

germany was 22k(I said 20k plus :)

and france was a little bit under 20k but close :)

and it was over a 70k opening

:)

That is one fantastic prediction you pulled off. Hats off right there.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Nintendo Life News Dump:

40 minutes ago

Review: Art of Balance (Wii U eShop)

The perfect balance

Art of Balance is a game that was first released on WiiWare, and was easily one of the best titles to grace the platform. Soon after a portable version was released on the 3DS, and now we get the biggest iteration yet on the Wii U eShop; as it's the third title you’d expect it to pull out all the stops, and Shin’en Multimedia...

2 hours ago

Nintendo 64x64: Mickey Speedway USA

Rare's spiritual follow-up to Diddy Kong Racing didn't contain quite the same level of magic and charm -- surprising given its Disney setting. Nevertheless, Mickey's Speedway USA achieves on a technical level, sporting a mostly consistent frame rate and tight track design. The multiplayer mode is a worthwhile alternative to more popular kart...

2 hours ago

News: Actos Games Launches Tutorial Video Series To Explain Wii U eShop Exclusive, psyscrolr

Get psyched!

North Carolina-based Actos Games, the creator of the recently announced Wii U eShop platformer psyscrolr, has released a new tutorial video series explaining how the GamePad will be utilised in the project that promises to feature strong narrative elements, epic boss battles and seamlessly integrated puzzle mechanics. The first video...

3 hours ago

News: Masahiro Sakurai to Focus on "Hidden Elements" of Super Smash Bros. on Miiverse

"I'll be done with posting new pics by the end of the year"

Not so long ago Masahiro Sakurai provided an update on his plans to continue his Pic of the Day posts for Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. For those of us that enjoy keeping up with the game designer's posts that was good news, with updates promised at that poin

3 hours ago

News: Nintendo UK Teams Up with Petits Filous Frubes

Fruity Frubes

Starting this month Nintendo UK has embarked on a co-promotion with Yoplait, allowing a cast of iconic characters from the Super Mario franchise to be showcased on the packaging of the popular Petits Filous Frubes snack. Running all the way up until 30th April 2015, the much-loved Nintendo mascots will be divided into Vanilla and...

4 hours ago

News: Engine Software Unveils Price And Release Window For Upcoming 3DS eShop Title, MindFeud

First screenshots also released

Towards the end of last month, Dutch-based outfit Engine Software revealed it would collaborate with Norwegian developer Monkeybin to release the popular iOS, Android and Facebook social board game MindFeud on the 3DS eShop later this year. Now, in the latest developments, Engine Software has announced the game...

13 hours ago

News: Azure Striker Gunvolt Targets An Australian Release

As we expected, right?

With retro-styled 2D action title Azure Striker Gunvolt now available on the 3DS eShop in North America, and a European release date bound to pop-up at some point in the near future, Australians have been left wondering where they fit in. Normally, Aussie releases fall under European PAL territory – and that’s probably...

14 hours ago

News: Heroes Never Lose: Professor Puzzler's Perplexing Ploy Powering Onto Wii U

Passing pre-determined profit point provides portable preference!

If you enjoy your puzzle games with opponents and real-time arcade style, then please allow a new Professor to make your acquaintance. Action-puzzler Heroes Never Lose: Professor Puzzler's Perplexing Ploy has already surpassed its Kickstarter goal, and the acquisition of a Wii U...

1 hour ago

Preview: Felling Titans in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

It's about to get bloody

Monster Hunter is one of those series that has taken a long time to gain any real presence in the West; in Japan the game is as popular as Pokémon, but for some reason it just hasn’t hit the big time elsewhere like other franchises. With the upcoming Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate on the 3DS, Capcom hopes to change that, and...

2 hours ago

Competition: Win a Limited Edition Super Smash Bros. Nintendo 3DS

Super Smashing Contest

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is now available in stores around the world, one of the biggest launch events in the 2014 gaming calendar. To celebrate the occasion we've teamed up with Nintendo UK to give away one rather awesome Nintendo 3DS Super Smash Bros. Limited Edition Console; this includes the game pre-loaded on...

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

So are you guys enjoying Smash?

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Best sellers on Wii U Japan

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Foscarlemaire%2Fstatus%2F517723346319204352&sandbox=1

Not baddd

Around the Network

There's this.

Clyde32 said:

"Hey Einstein, I'm on your side!" xD

It is done Spurge. I could never imagine you'd subject me to such torture though!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Anybody want to lose in ssb lemme kno

tbone51 said:
Anybody want to lose in ssb lemme kno

You know... I'd like to falcon punch your face! But sadly for me the game comes out here next week...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"