By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Yet more "no Watch Dogs DLC for Nintendo" stuff.

When will it end?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
cycycychris said:

Nintendo wants us the fill in the blank.

Nintendo wants us to create a quate.

I'll start off "atleast I had 3rd party support"

"Why don't you get do something with your life, like your father did?"

Nintendo news of 25/09/2014: Remember, no news from me tomorrow until Sunday/Monday.

• Global Hardware and Software, week ending September 13th: The 3DS sold 102k units (up 12% from last week), and 1.27 million units of software (up 229% from last week). It's top selling game at #3 overall was SSB4, which launched in Japan, with 958k units; Yokai Watch sold another 53k units, Tomodachi Life sold 32k units, DQ X 24k, and Pokemon X/Y (which, by the way, has taken a huge drop since 3 weeks ago) 23k. Lower on the charts we see MK7, Yoshi's New Island, AC:NL, NSMB2, and 3D Land. On the Home Console side, the Wii U sold 39k units (down 3% from last week) and 112k units of software (down 6% from last week). It's top selling game was Mario Kart 8 with 31k units. Lower on the charts we see 3D World and NSMBU. Old games like Pokemon B2/W2, Mario Kart Wii, and SSBB appeared that week in the charts. 
  • The 3DS now has 30 million sellers (Smash reaches 1 million following week), and the new million sellers are Kirby Triple Deluxe and Mario Party: Island TourPikmin 3 and Lego City: Undercover are past 800k units LTD on retail. Mario & Sonic at the Sochi aaah who cares 2014 and Wii Fit U are over 400k units LTD.
  • Some rather weird things are going on in Club Nintendo Japan. New 3DS won't give points if registered, and no more Platinum/Gold ranks rewards...
  • Level-5 seems to be getting ready for a big project!
  • As usual, so small updates for Miiverse! And some huuuuge maintenance for Miiverse and the eShop!
  • B Dasher in action, on Mario Kart 8!
  • Two Tribes newest game, RIVE, is coming to Wii U!
  • And we're onto the last week of the Smashing Sale: Discounts from Pikmin and DK to Pacman, and more!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Dunno if this was posted. There's an RPG releasing in Japan for 3DS in Jan 2015 called "The Legend of Legacy". It has a lot of former Square employees on board, including the composer of Final Fantasy X & XIII. It looks pretty good though the english translations definitely need some work, hopefully it gets localized.

Not sure if already posted, but here's some Japanese footage of the B Dasher, one of the new Karts in the first MK8 DLC Pack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e292HXOVfL0

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Not sure if already posted, but here's some Japanese footage of the B Dasher, one of the new Karts in the first MK8 DLC Pack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e292HXOVfL0

Oh cool!

Bayonetta 2 Dev Blog: Character Modelling

http://platinumgames.com/2014/09/26/character-modeling-in-bayonetta-2/

So, the reviews for Smash Bros are starting to come in (Dtoid, IGN). I'm surprised I haven't seen a thread for it yet. I'd make one, but I don't feel like it. Someone else should do it.

the_dengle said:

So, the reviews for Smash Bros are starting to come in (Dtoid, IGN). I'm surprised I haven't seen a thread for it yet. I'd make one, but I don't feel like it. Someone else should do it.

I made one yesterday 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
the_dengle said:

I made one yesterday 

Really? I didn't see any reviews yesterday. Anyway I guess it's time to update that.