By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Also some Attack on Titan last wings of mankind screens. Not sure if this game is out yet though. 

Is this castle utgard?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
50,000 will be its first week alone sales. You guys are so extreme I cannot hardly post on this site anymore.

400-500,000 lifetime if not way more.

I know that :D

It's just that Ubisoft sent it to die! It's releasing 3 days before Smash U and Pokemon!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Nintendo news of 24/09/2014: Hate to say it, but I won't make the news report this weekend. Thankfully, weekends tend to have slow days. Also, this is the 3rd fucking time I'm doing this :D 

• Media Create: 3DS hardware for some reason boosted to 43k this week, while Wii U boosted to 8.4k thanks to the Bayo2 release. As expected, SSB3DS maintained the Top spot with 321k units sold, followed by Youkai Watch 2 with 56k units, then at #5 is Dragon Quest X Online with 13k units, and the original YW closes the Top 10 with 4.4k units. Bayonetta 2 opened with (an underwhelming) 39k units, and Mario Kart 8 sells 6k units. Lower we have AC: NL, Yoshi's New Island, Pokemon X/Y, Hyrule Warriors and such, which sold between 4.3k and 2.4k units.
  • These might be the restrictions in Smash Bros. 3DS online mode.
  • *sigh* WatchDogs U won't have any DLC or Online Passes...
  • Koei Tecmo talks about their work with Nintendo, if they'd do it, again and more!
  • Bayonetta 2 gets its first perfect score by the EDGE Magazine!
  • A Nico Nico stream about Fatal Frame is coming later this week!
  • I believe this is Pokemon's OR/AS first TV ad!
  • The New Nintendo 3DS are coming to Australia and New Zealand on November 21st of this year! (So you can't complain so much about late releases over there :P )

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:
spurgeonryan said:
50,000 will be its first week alone sales. You guys are so extreme I cannot hardly post on this site anymore.

400-500,000 lifetime if not way more.

It's just that Ubisoft sent it to die! It's releasing 3 days before Smash U and Pokemon!

I really dont't understand this logic. The fact that it's releasing for Wii U alonside Smash for Black Friday is probably the best possible scenario it could come out under. I mean no one was gonna buy a Wii U just to play Watch Dogs, a game already out on most other systems. However Smash will cause people to buy a Wii U, and Watch Dogs being the other big new release around that time could cause it to be most people's second game choice when people buy their Wii U's for Smash since the majority of people will buy at least 2 games with a new system. It's a great time to release it honestly.

HyrulianScrolls said:
Slarvax said:

I really dont't understand this logic. The fact that it's releasing for Wii U alonside Smash for Black Friday is probably the best possible scenario it could come out under. I mean no one was gonna buy a Wii U just to play Watch Dogs, a game already out on most other systems. However Smash will cause people to buy a Wii U, and Watch Dogs being the other big new release around that time could cause it to be most people's second game choice when people buy their Wii U's for Smash since the majority of people will buy at least 2 games with a new system. It's a great time to release it honestly.

In a way, it could help. For new owners, it would make a lot of sense, but remember a ton of people already own WD, so a ton of people won't buy it for Wii U. Then comes the single-console owners, who will (almost) obviously choose Smash > WD. Like, it's a good idea to release it during the holidays/black friday, but with Smash next to it and an already tiny amount of people that will buy WD, it's very hard to think it'll do good.

Now, if what you say happens (new owners getting 2 games with the Wii U), then it could sell very good. Because one thing WD has going for it, is that there are no other games like it in the Wii U. But again, that amount of people is very small, and with Smash it decreases more.

Around the Network

Cool little look at Rusty Pup, a Wii U Eshop title from the creator of Conker's Bad Fur Day:

http://nintendoeverything.com/enjoyup-and-unfinishedpixel-announces-spy-chameleon-for-wii-u/

http://nintendoeverything.com/level-5-looking-to-bring-on-more-staff-for-new-project/

http://nintendoeverything.com/more-bayonetta-2-screenshotsart/

Also this.

Level 5 bringing on more staff can only be a good sign, right?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.