By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
IsawYoshi said:
That was incredibly f@cked up! They didn't let me choose a car!

Please disconnect and join again! 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Didn't see all that before now

are we all going to end up going together?

I think everyone is here in Group One, just people getting disconnected unfortunately and being put into different groups within the same group. There;s four of us in Group One again now. We'll leave it at that, wait a couple minutes and if noone joins go as it is.

This is why it's so important to be on time people!

Unfortunately I don't have access to a computer right now so my responses will be slow. We'll just have to keep trying until we get it!

Around the Network
TheKingofRedLions said:

That depends. What's going on over at Group 2?

Conegamer said:
I think everyone is here in Group One, just people getting disconnected unfortunately and being put into different groups within the same group. There;s four of us in Group One again now. We'll leave it at that, wait a couple minutes and if noone joins go as it is.

But I got in at first and then it DC'ed me and now I can't even join in :-/. I was even the second guy to get on the group.

Now all I see is an error screen at the end of searching for groups. Tried to get on random groups and there were no problems.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

so we are missing tbone, STRKIE and RainbowYoshi?

lestatdark said:
Conegamer said:

But I got in at first and then it DC'ed me and now I can't even join in :-/. I was even the second guy to get on the group.

Now all I see is an error screen at the end of searching for groups. Tried to get on random groups and there were no problems.

Join group 2, we're missing half our group anyways. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Conegamer said:
TheKingofRedLions said:

That depends. What's going on over at Group 2?

still just the three of us