By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
TheKingofRedLions said:
so we are missing tbone, STRKIE and RainbowYoshi?

That's what it looks like, yes. Unfortunately all of those are in one group. 

We go on as planned for now. 5 of us are in Group 1, so that's OK. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Conegamer said:
I think everyone is here in Group One, just people getting disconnected unfortunately and being put into different groups within the same group. There;s four of us in Group One again now. We'll leave it at that, wait a couple minutes and if noone joins go as it is.

This is why it's so important to be on time people!

But I got in at first and then it DC'ed me and now I can't even join in :-/. I was even the second guy to get on the group.

Now all I see is an error screen at the end of searching for groups. Tried to get on random groups and there were no problems.

Yeah, looking at things I would suggest joining Group 2. Unfortunately Group 1 has started already. 

Group 1 has started, so let's go!

we'll just start this time, I guess

Well can't join neither group, so I'm sitting this one out. Have fun guys.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Lol at that ending :D

Around the Network
lestatdark said:

Sad to hear that. This will be a pretty regular thing so I do hope you can join in the next one :-/

It really annoys me the online in this game

Conegamer said:
lestatdark said:

Sad to hear that. This will be a pretty regular thing so I do hope you can join in the next one :-/

I'll try again next time

Yeah the online has a lot of kinks that haven't been ironed out yet. Odd how I rarely get a DC on Pokemon, but on MK is a rather frequent affair.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Conegamer said:
lestatdark said:

I'll try again next time

Yeah the online has a lot of kinks that haven't been ironed out yet. Odd how I rarely get a DC on Pokemon, but on MK is a rather frequent affair.

I just don't get it. 

So I guess Group 2 was just three then? 

Conegamer said:
lestatdark said:
Conegamer said:
lestatdark said:

I'll try again next time

I just don't get it. 

yes

TheKingofRedLions said:
Conegamer said:
lestatdark said:
Conegamer said:
lestatdark said:

I'll try again next time

I just don't get it. 

yes

If that's the case, then you three join Cody, Einsem_Delphin and I in the final.