By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
AZWification said:

Sex in Bayonetta 2 is only moderate?!

Bayonetta 1 got the same 15+ rating, but they didn't classify the strength of sex.

Btw I found the ESRB rating of Bayonetta 1, the wording is funny:

"During the course of the game, some female characters perform suggestive taunts and poses, including opening their legs or gyrating their hips. Some of the more provocative outfits are shed during battle, resulting in brief depictions of buttocks and breasts. The camera occasionally pans close-up on breasts as they are jiggling."

The Wonderful 101 ESRB is funny, too:

"During the course of the game, some female characters are depicted in revealing outfits as the camera pans across their bodies. Dialogue also references suggestive material (e.g., “Did you just call me a cougar?” and “Such a haplessly big sword . . . are we compensating for something, baby blue?”)."

Around the Network
episteme said:
AZWification said:

Bayonetta 1 got the same 15+ rating, but they didn't classify the strength of sex.

"During the course of the game, some female characters perform suggestive taunts and poses, including opening their legs or gyrating their hips. Some of the more provocative outfits are shed during battle, resulting in brief depictions of buttocks and breasts. The camera occasionally pans close-up on breasts as they are jiggling."

The Wonderful 101 is funny, too:

"During the course of the game, some female characters are depicted in revealing outfits as the camera pans across their bodies. Dialogue also references suggestive material (e.g., “Did you just call me a cougar?” and “Such a haplessly big sword . . . are we compensating for something, baby blue?”)."

Hahaha, the Bayonetta one is just poetic, those guys must have the best jobs ever.

Why do you call Dragon ball "silly" in that DQ history report?
just wondering. that was very unprofessional.

supernihilist said:

It was meant as a joke. Basically, I figured most people on this website would associate Toriyama with Dragon Ball rather than Dragon Quest, so I called Dragon Ball "silly" in the same way I'd call Mario Kart "An indie kart racer." It's meant to understate something big, not belittle it.

If I were doing this professionally, I'd never make that minor joke. But considering how this was a post on a forum, I felt like I could get away with it

episteme said:
AZWification said:

The Wonderful 101 ESRB is funny, too:

Heh. Reading ESRB descriptions can be tons of fun sometimes!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

A simple outsdanding job as usual with you, Salnax. Bravo.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Another excellent post Salnax! Dragon Quest is an excellent franchise and I hope it goes from strength to strength.

By that I mean, when is DQXI going to release?!?!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Salnax said:
supernihilist said:

It was meant as a joke. Basically, I figured most people on this website would associate Toriyama with Dragon Ball rather than Dragon Quest, so I called Dragon Ball "silly" in the same way I'd call Mario Kart "An indie kart racer." It's meant to understate something big, not belittle it.

If I were doing this professionally, I'd never make that minor joke. But considering how this was a post on a forum, I felt like I could get away with it

ahh, ok.ok. not that i was bothered or something. just wanted to know if was a serious statment. even if it was i wouldnt have cared. people have different tastes. still DBZ is king ;)

Hey guys.

Who was it that was adding the Nintendo seal of approval to avatars?

So guys I finally did it, I bought I Wii U today! I can finally join the club woooo:D Surprisingly I picked up the Wind Waker bundle, I say surprisingly because this came out in like November in limited quantities (I think) but I also got Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate with it too. I pre ordered Mario Kart 8 for this Friday too! I didn't really want the Mario Kart Wii U bundle because the design of the gamepad on the Zelda bundle is so good looking. But I look forward to playing with you all!!!!