By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
MohammadBadir said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MohammadBadir said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MohammadBadir said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Slarvax said:
Conegamer said:

Tourny starts in roughly 22 hours 30 minutes as of this post

Right at my bedtime :/

Conegamer could maybe change the time, though what's stopping you from staying up?

Exams and health issues.

Screw all that and play Mario Kart with us!

Well there's also the fact that I don't own Mario Kart yet and hope to purchase it right before we start :/

I was jk of course, but what you haven't played MK7!? Man you're gonna get slaughtered then lol! Also what time is good for you? How many hours before the original time?

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
MohammadBadir said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MohammadBadir said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MohammadBadir said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Slarvax said:
Conegamer said:

Tourny starts in roughly 22 hours 30 minutes as of this post

Right at my bedtime :/

Conegamer could maybe change the time, though what's stopping you from staying up?

Exams and health issues.

Screw all that and play Mario Kart with us!

Well there's also the fact that I don't own Mario Kart yet and hope to purchase it right before we start :/

I was jk of course, but what you haven't played MK7!? Man you're gonna get slaughtered then lol! Also what time is good for you? How many hours before the original time?

I just got my new 3DS XL a week ago and still don't have a lot of games yet. I played a lot of Mario Kart Super Curcuit though, does that count fr anything? XD

2 hours before.

MohammadBadir said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MohammadBadir said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MohammadBadir said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
MohammadBadir said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Slarvax said:
Conegamer said:

I just got my new 3DS XL a week ago and still don't have a lot of games yet. I played a lot of Mario Kart Super Curcuit though, does that count fr anything? XD

2 hours before.

Ah I see. Congrats on your purchase! Was a great decision! Though honestly, considering MK8 is like 5 months away and looks to be everything MK7 is but more n better, I'd probably just hold off on buying 7 unless you don't have or plan on getting a Wii U anytime soon.

Einsam_Delphin said:
STRYKIE said:
I guess I'm too late for the upcoming MK7 tourney, but is it going to be a regular thing from now on?

You're not too late! Tourny don't start til tomorrow!

I guess I'll jump in then :D. Is there an OP for details and such? I went back to like, page 50 and gave up looking...

3DS News: Evening November 16, 2013

Love and tolerate.

Around the Network
STRYKIE said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
STRYKIE said:
I guess I'm too late for the upcoming MK7 tourney, but is it going to be a regular thing from now on?

I guess I'll jump in then :D. Is there an OP for details and such? I went back to like, page 50 and gave up looking...

If it's anything like T-Bone's tournys then you just have to show up here and join the community Conegamer tells you to join when he says so.

STRYKIE said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
STRYKIE said:

Yep, I'm gonna update the OP later on tonight, so keep an eye out!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ninjahound101 said:
JEMC said:
Ninjahound101 said:
can someone try this on WiiU: http://html5test.com/
I would if I could but I only use my WiiU on Thursdays and Fridays(because of school)

330 of 555 points

Thanks

Did you try it or did you get the number from the website?

I tried it. If you want, I could list the points by section if you want.

And for reference, FireFox 25.0.1 scores 447 points and Internet Explorer 10 scores 336 points.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

BasilZero said:
Salnax said:

The Pokemon X/Y distribution events link takes me to Bravely Default.

Speaking of Bravely Default...the demo is real good but real long. Feels like a game in itself!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
BasilZero said:
Salnax said:

The Pokemon X/Y distribution events link takes me to Bravely Default.

Speaking of Bravely Default...the demo is real good but real long. Feels like a game in itself!

I want to try it! The game looks good.