By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Salnax said:

(..)

Dark Link. F* yeah .

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:

Salnax said:

(..)

Dark Link. F* yeah .

I must say, that looks damn cool. Wasn't really interested in this, but as time goes on, my intrigue grows.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Eiji Aonuma runs through New York and talks about Zelda

Thread update! Check to see I've not missed you out if you've got a title:

Update brings:

• "Big News" section
  • "Picture of the Day"
  • Complete list of positions
  • Reformatting
  • Rewards

Rewards

Here's the current plan. Criticisms and adjustments will be welcomed:

There will be two different rewards, coins and stars. Coins will be obtained for being the first to post news in the thread (1 coin), creating a thread about said news which is featured in the Big News section at the beginning of this thread (5 coins), creating a popular thread about Nintendo (+100 posts, 10 coins), and creating an official thread (25 coins). In addition, there will be one-off occasions in which you can collect coins, such as posting in this thread for the first time (2coins), taking part in an event (3 coins), posting your NNID/Friend Code (3 coins), and others. I'll be keeping track of these in a table which I'll place here, and there will be real prizes for whoever collects the most coins over a period of time (yet to be finalized). I'm thinking maybe an eShop title? 

The stars will be received after completing special events which will happen, hopefully, weekly. These could be anything from challenges, puzzles, games etc. and will begin soon. The winner will receive 3 Stars, second will get 2, third will get 1 and everyone else will get 3 coins. Again, whoever has the most stars over a period of time will get a special, real life prize.

There's one small thing, though. This can only work so long as people are willing to support it. So, I'm not going to be implementing this straight away, view this as more of a "dry run" to see if there's potential there. 

I hipe that all makes sense. Any questions, just ask!

New Dragon Quest game and bundle confirmed for 3DS in Japan February 6.

Around the Network

@Conegamer: You should make it a picture of the week, instead of the day. That way, you won't have to worry about it every single day.

And we could also debate about the pic, the series or the specific game it comes from, what do we want from the next title, etc.

Oh, and my NNID is jonxiquet, same as my Live and Steam ones. But I don't like to play online, so you won't see me often.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

my NNID: Omega_Pirate

JEMC said:

@Conegamer: You should make it a picture of the week, instead of the day. That way, you won't have to worry about it every single day.

And we could also debate about the pic, the series or the specific game it comes from, what do we want from the next title, etc.

Oh, and my NNID is jonxiquet, same as my Live and Steam ones. But I don't like to play online, so you won't see me often.

A good idea. I was considering making it a weekly occurence, but I decided against in the end. But thinking about how much work it'd be to find a good picture...I think weekly could be good. And yes, having a discussion about it would be good fun!

I find the lack of an Lord of the Endless Oceans in the op disturbing. Other than that great update :D I'm looking forward to getting this thing started.

I'm feeling Tbone and Spurge will end up in eternal struggle for that e-shop price. :D

NNID is Kletain :)

Thread is looking awesome so far, great job Conegamer! :D