By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Conegamer said:
spurgeonryan said:
Is it just me or are revelations wii U controls really stiff?

Dat dk box art!

Yeah, they are a little. But that's what happens when you port for 2 analogue sticks when the original used 1. 

Also, dat Wii U sale. Is that a worrying stock clearance or a New a Year fire sale?

Fonally, expect a major update today! 

well at my media markt they have been selling the wii u for 299 € and it has been doing quite okay on amazon.de so there's clearly something wrong with that 99 € price tag lol

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Damn bowser, you look so good on HD :-O

Heh, you started 3D World as well? I did today!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
lestatdark said:

Great minds think alike . Totally loving the new additions to the gameplay, cat suit is amazing!

Which reminds me, are you ever gonna accept my friend request on the Wii U?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

3DS News: January 6, 2014

Love and tolerate.

lestatdark said:
Conegamer said:
lestatdark said:

Great minds think alike . Totally loving the new additions to the gameplay, cat suit is amazing!

Which reminds me, are you ever gonna accept my friend request on the Wii U?

Well now I've got my Wii U back of ourse! I can do it tomorrow, if I remember...

Around the Network

Also, that 3DS lawsuit thing really irks me. Too many companies file crazy patents for random tech, waits for something successful to use something vaguely similar then chance their arm. It's ridiculous.

Wii U news of 08/12/2013:

• Shin'en dev working on another Wii U game?
  • UK Charts have been the same lately, so I won't post a link but rather a super short explanation: Nintenfailure (Nothing worth noting, except AC:NL entered the chart)
  • GameInformer will reveal something tomorrow that will make us "flip out"
  • Famitsu: Media Create didn't come today, but they're always really clos (except that Famitsu counts the bundle sales as software sale). Wii U sold 79k, and the three musketeers of Japan (NSMBU, SM3DW, and Wii Party U) are still in the top 10!
  • And here's a look at Nintendo's new HQ!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

By the way, can someone tell me how does a SNES VC game looks on a 1080p screen? I want to get Super Metroid, but if it looks a blurred mess on a fullHD screen, I'll just stick with emulation.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
By the way, can someone tell me how does a SNES VC game looks on a 1080p screen? I want to get Super Metroid, but if it looks a blurred mess on a fullHD screen, I'll just stick with emulation.

Actually, it doesn't look too bad. Earthbound is my experience, it up scales well and regardless, if you don't like it it looks excellent on the GamePad.

Conegamer said:
lestatdark said:

Actually, it doesn't look too bad. Earthbound is my experience, it up scales well and regardless, if you don't like it it looks excellent on the GamePad.

Thanks!. My experience is that all games look pretty great on the gamepad. I don't know if it has more filters or something, but the lightning effects are much more noticeable on the gamepad, the only downside I feel about it is that the colours seem a bit washed out.

Current PC Build