By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Bravely Default demo is up in North America for this weeks e-shop update

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/01/nintendo_download_2nd_january_north_america

Around the Network

3DS News: December 2, 2013

Love and tolerate.

So IGN read this article on the censorship in Bravely Default. Oh the humanity!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wii U news of 02/01/2014:

• Nintendo eShop news of this week! Chibi Robo comes out this week? Didn't know. Megaman X2 comes out this week!
  • Some statistics form Macroaxis about the possibility of failure in the next 2 years about the Big 3...
  • LOL... Some retailer placed the Wii Mini in a Wii U Mario/Luigi Bundle box. I don't think it's confusion, maybe they ran out of space. But who knows?
  • Here are the averages of game score in Metacritic per console for 2013! PS4 is first with 73.4% (not many games released for the PS4, and we know its exclusives this year sucked!) Wii U second with 72.6% (Bad ports) PS3 with 70.1%, then Xbone with 67.7% and last the 360 with 66.9%. Grand Theft Auto was the best game, and, it's not there, the best exclusive was The Last of Us!
  • Wii Fit U releases on the 10th of this month! And Nintendo teams up with Kathy Kaehler (who?)!
  • eShop charts of this week! Now, I'd like to know the numbers of WWHD because it's been the best seling game for almost every week since it came out, and it's the best seling game in the eShop!

One thing, I will not be using my Laptop this weekend but I can be online with my phone. So don't expect posting this weekend that much, and Salnax will post the news!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Revised IPs: Metroid, F-Zero, StarFox, 1080, Golden Sun, Starfy, Advance/Battalion Wars, and many more!
New IPs: Yes please.
Wii U Redesign: A new color (silver or blue) and $250 Basic bundled with 1 game.
3DS Redesign: New colors

Around the Network

That is a lot of Wii Minis...does anyone actually have one?

Conegamer said:
That is a lot of Wii Minis...does anyone actually have one?

Nobody wants a Wii Mini to my knowledge, so no.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Nintendo News: January 3, 2014

• Genius Sonority is developing a game they wish to release in 2014. Little is known about it.
  • Watch the original Pokemon movie remastered, tomorrow at 8:30 on Cartoon Network.
  • Are Castlevania and Nintendo through?
  • Because there's not much news today, let's look at GameStop price cuts! For the Wii U, Batman: Arkham Origins has received a price cut to only $30, as has The Wonderful 101, Game & Wario, and Ninja Gaiden 3. For that price, I'm going to try to pick up The Wonderful 101. As for the 3DS... there's not much. Meanwhile, the Just Dance games have had a minor price cut on the Wii.

Love and tolerate.

spurgeonryan said:
Wii minis sold well and out.

Pikmin 3 freezes my wii u. Still can't plautilities. Any answers?
Utilities equals it.

I'm afraid I am unsure about that, have you tried contacting Nintendo? 

Nintendo News: January 4, 2014

Love and tolerate.