By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Only up to the 3rd badge in Pokemon Y and I'm kinda over it :( it's been a while since I've followed Pokemon and there are just WAY to many for me to keep up with now. I find myself fulling my party with only 1st generation Pokemon. I was enjoying it at first but the funs kinda gone away, I will keep playing it though just in case it picks up again.

So you don't like Pokemon anymore because they made more Pokemon?

Lawlz!

Yeah I think they're just wayyyy too many, more doesn't always mean better in my eyes. I would have like it if they stayed with around 300-400 and keep making the gameplay better.

I would say it does in this case, as all the original Pokemon are still there, and all Pokemon are optional, meaning you could use nothing but Gen1s if you wanted to. Plus releasing a new Pokemon game with no new Pokemon would be really stupid business wise.

Each to their own, I disgree though :)

Around the Network

Wait, some good news with regards to Nintendo in mainstream media? Well I never!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:

Yeah I think they're just wayyyy too many, more doesn't always mean better in my eyes. I would have like it if they stayed with around 300-400 and keep making the gameplay better.

I would say it does in this case, as all the original Pokemon are still there, and all Pokemon are optional, meaning you could use nothing but Gen1s if you wanted to. Plus releasing a new Pokemon game with no new Pokemon would be really stupid business wise.

You're disagreeing with facts?

Conegamer said:
Wait, some good news with regards to Nintendo in mainstream media? Well I never!

Oh, don´t worry !

Toastboy has prepared ~10 threads to undo the wrong....to bring balance to the world.

this weeks European e-shop update

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/12/nintendo_download_26th_december_and_2nd_january_europe

Around the Network

Pokey X & Y selling well. No surprise there but always nice to see colourful graphs. 

Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

How is it a fact? they never tired keeped the pokemon count low enough to prove it being a fact.

think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

How is it a fact? they never tired keeped the pokemon count low enough to prove it being a fact.

Actually, they kind of did with the G1 remakes. And those sold only about 60 or 70% as well as the fairly unpopular Ruby/Sapphire.

But yeah, that was an overuse of the word "fact."

Love and tolerate.

green_sky said:

Pokey X & Y selling well. No surprise there but always nice to see colourful graphs. 

You know, I do like these infographics that Nintendo put out. Very good!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Slarvax said:

Wii U (2) news of 19/12/2013:

• Tons and tons of games are on sale for the eShop (granted, most are 3DS but still news)

no christmas eshop sale for North America? fuckin ridiculous  some of those games on the eshop(especially the third party games need a price reduction) Edit: quoted wrong post but still europe eshop has much better shit on sale than the crap on us