By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
Salnax said:

3DS News: December 18, 2013

Where were U to post news on the original Nintendomination Thread?

I was doing all of the work by myself, with no retirement as far as the eye could see, just to keep that Thread alive, but I eventually didn't have the free time anymore.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:

I'd give that ND a 2/5. Super disappointed with the Zelda game and we already "knew" Rosalina was in Smash.

And how did we know that?

Einsam_Delphin said:
JoeTheBro said:

I'd give that ND a 2/5. Super disappointed with the Zelda game and we already "knew" Rosalina was in Smash.

TBONE told us!

And of course they showed off the galaxy stage.

JoeTheBro said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
JoeTheBro said:

TBONE told us!

So basically we had no idea. Infact, I thought for sure she wouldn't be in this game. Simply isn't a significant character deserving of a spot in any game outside of Mario Kart, and even then there are better canidates.

Einsam_Delphin said:
JoeTheBro said:

TBONE told us!

So basically we had no idea. Infact, I thought for sure she wouldn't be in this game. Simply isn't a significant character deserving of a spot in any game outside of Mario Kart, and even then there are better canidates.

Even after she was put in 3D world, you thought she was too small?

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
JoeTheBro said:

TBONE told us!

Even after she was put in 3D world, you thought she was too small?

I'm sure this decision came before 3D World, and even then she's a secret unlockable character iirc, not part of the main cast or story.

Got Xenoblade for free ^^ now I'll have to buy a Wii or WiiU.

Kaizar said:
Salnax said:

3DS News: December 18, 2013

Where were U to post news on the original Nintendomination Thread?

I was doing all of the work by myself, with no retirement as far as the eye could see, just to keep that Thread alive, but I eventually didn't have the free time anymore.

I guess I just wasn't as interested in these ongoing group threads until fairly recently.

Love and tolerate.

think-man said:

Get the Wii U. You can play the Definitive Version of all the PS3/PS4/360/ONE/PC games, only on the Wii U; for example:

Batman Arkham City

Need for Speed Most Wanted

Rayman Legends

And I could go on & on, but I got to go to sleep now.

Kaizar said:
think-man said:

Get the Wii U. You can play the Definitive Version of all the PS3/PS4/360/ONE/PC games, only on the Wii U; for example:

Batman Arkham City

Need for Speed Most Wanted

Rayman Legends

And I could go on & on, but I got to go to sleep now.

Lol, I don't like any of those games and plus I have a PS3 and PS4. I think PS4 will have the best versions of all multiplat games this gen and it will probably be my main console.

I only want the WiiU for the Wii games I missed, SSB and X. I wouldn't play any multiplat games on it.