By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
JEMC said:

For a moment I feared that Shibata would sing... thankfully that didn't happen. Instead he has disguised as Layton.

Shibata alone adds 1 point to every Nintendo Direct.- If only his English was better...

Easily the best part. And seeing some more PL vs. AA which looked more like the latter than the former was pleasant enough.

Only 3 months to wait. I can do that!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
think-man said:
Got Xenoblade for free ^^ now I'll have to buy a Wii or WiiU.

Nice , you've got the greatest game ever made in your possession for freeeeeeeeee! How did you pull that one off?

weekly e-shop update

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/12/nintendo_download_19th_december_north_america

think-man said:
Kaizar said:
think-man said:

Get the Wii U. You can play the Definitive Version of all the PS3/PS4/360/ONE/PC games, only on the Wii U; for example:

Batman Arkham City

Need for Speed Most Wanted

Rayman Legends

And I could go on & on, but I got to go to sleep now.

Lol, I don't like any of those games and plus I have a PS3 and PS4. I think PS4 will have the best versions of all multiplat games this gen and it will probably be my main console.

I only want the WiiU for the Wii games I missed, SSB and X. I wouldn't play any multiplat games on it.

Have you played Arc rise fantasia on Wii?

If you like classic Jrpgs, and im sure you do, do yourself a favor and get a copy or just pirate it...seriously its the most underrated Jrpg evr!

Wii U news of 18/12/2013 and early 19/12:

• Nintendo Direct: 
    • First of, I don't who's this KARBY you talk about the US ND Roundup!
    • HYRULE WARRIORS!
    • Sonic Lost World DLC. First Yoshi! We don't know next, but we'll get the LINK sometime...
    • Golf for Wii Sports Club is out now!
    • Rosalina for SSB4 and Mario Kart 8! Here's the SSB4 Trailer!
    • Mario Kart 8 Trailer with some new characters and stages (this looks amazing!)
    • NES Remix!
    • Year of Luigi ending with DR. Luigi and a Luigi's Mansion 2 statue!
  • Media Create: Everything is good for Nintendo, with Wii U selling great! And, Wii U might be performing better than Vita and PS3...
  • VC new games: SMB3 (fuck yeahh) in Europe (shit!!) and Castlevania (fuck yeah). This are two games I've been waitning for, now we just need Cross Buy and Cross Play and I'll have a retro/Nintendo utopia!
  • Nintendo is named (by GameRevolution) the Best Publisher of 2013!
  • Deals: European eShop deals (I hate you guys, I seriously do) and ALL Renegade Kid games are 50% off!
  • And because I couldn't find a way to put it in the direct section: DKC TF Trailer, details  and other information! (1080P 60 FPS, for those pixels lovers), and NES Remix impressions!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
think-man said:

Nice , you've got the greatest game ever made in your possession for freeeeeeeeee! How did you pull that one off?

It's funny really, we have this thing called wacky Wednesday at eb games, it comes once a year on the last Weds before xmas. it's full of all kinds of great deals like GT6 half price only for one day. Anyways Since I work in the eb factory we had to pack every customers orders and were putting heaps of freebies in each customers orders. In the factory we had a huge pile of games that we just putting in the customers bags for free, most of them are crap games they couldn't sell but one of them happened to be Xenoblade :O ......When I saw it I was like WOW hold on a sec you can't just give this away for free :P I told my boss that the game was really rare and expensive, then asked him since I had brought something the day before wacky Weds If I could have it, and he said yep :D

supernihilist said:
think-man said:
Kaizar said:
think-man said:

Get the Wii U. You can play the Definitive Version of all the PS3/PS4/360/ONE/PC games, only on the Wii U; for example:

Batman Arkham City

Rayman Legends

Lol, I don't like any of those games and plus I have a PS3 and PS4. I think PS4 will have the best versions of all multiplat games this gen and it will probably be my main console.

I only want the WiiU for the Wii games I missed, SSB and X. I wouldn't play any multiplat games on it.

If you like classic Jrpgs, and im sure you do, do yourself a favor and get a copy or just pirate it...seriously its the most underrated Jrpg evr!

Yeah I've looked it up before, the game is quite hard to find and i've decided I will only pirate movies now not games and specially rpgs since they need every sale they can get.

I'll keep an eye out for it

think-man said:
Conegamer said:
think-man said:

It's funny really, we have this thing called wacky Wednesday at eb games, it comes once a year on the last Weds before xmas. it's full of all kinds of great deals like GT6 half price only for one day. Anyways Since I work in the eb factory we had to pack every customers orders and were putting heaps of freebies in each customers orders. In the factory we had a huge pile of games that we just putting in the customers bags for free, most of them are crap games they couldn't sell but one of them happened to be Xenoblade :O ......When I saw it I was like WOW hold on a sec you can't just give this away for free :P I told my boss that the game was really rare and expensive, then asked him since I had brought something the day before wacky Weds If I could have it, and he said yep :D

So the guy had no idea about the rarity or quality of Xenoblade? Wow. Lucky break for you I suppose, but not so much for the other people who are missing out on such an excellent game for free

think-man said:
supernihilist said:
think-man said:
Kaizar said:
think-man said:

Batman Arkham City

Rayman Legends

Yeah I've looked it up before, the game is quite hard to find and i've decided I will only pirate movies now not games and specially rpgs since they need every sale they can get.

I'll keep an eye out for it

no way man. is 30$ second hand on ebay. seriously. that game kicks ass.

Conegamer said:
think-man said:
Conegamer said:
think-man said:

So the guy had no idea about the rarity or quality of Xenoblade? Wow. Lucky break for you I suppose, but not so much for the other people who are missing out on such an excellent game for free

Yeah no idea xD it was just one lonely copy lol, I was super happy though and it kinda means I have to buy a Nintendo home console now. But it will have to wait a few months since I just brought a ps4 and 3ds.