By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
STRYKIE said:
Conegamer said:
STRYKIE said:
Apologies for not making the tourney, my area had an internet cut-out for like 4 hours -___-

Don't worry about it, but this is the third time you've said you were gonna play and subsequently not show. So any more false promises won't be tolerated by me, I'm afraid. I know now why Rol got so frustrated in the Luigis Mansion 2 thread!

So will you be able to join next week? We could try Saturday maybe, I could do that. How's that sound?

I'm pretty sure this was the second time and it was completely beyond my control, I understand the concern and everything, just throwing that out there though.

If it's on Saturday, then sure.

Edit: I don't recall such a thread, link?

D Good stuff, I hope to see you on Saturday! And a new Nintendo Direct tomorrow? How exciting!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
think-man said:
I think I may have ruined pokemon for myself :P I only have the 1st badge and jump on that wonder trade and people gave me all these strong as pokemon lol "gotta trade em all"?

Well you could just not use those over leveled Pocket Monsters. :L

Also Conegamer, stick to Sunday, or else bad things will happen!

I would but I can't do Sunday! So I can't do it aside from Saturday Imafraid

TheKingofRedLions said:
nintendo direct tomorrow

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174574

Awesome! Hopefully they give a concrete release date for Mario Kart 8.

Slarvax seems to be back, so I'm focusing on 3DS news.

3DS News: December 17, 2013

Love and tolerate.

Might be taking the day off school tomorrow, so I guess I'll be able to watch my first Nintendo Direct!

Around the Network

Wii U news of 17/12/2013 (it's good to be back)

Now some non-Nintendo related news: EGORAPTOR FINALLY UPLOADED A NEW VIDEO (viewer discretion. Language!)

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Don't disappoint us Nintendo!

JoeTheBro said:

LMAO!!! To be fair, Nintendo is not falling, Wii U is.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

JoeTheBro said:

Nice! But sadly I am prepared for the worst...let us see though. Just 5 hours to go!

Also how about Mario Kart on Sunday? There's also a Luigis Mansion 2 game on Saturday 6PM GMT if people are interested? See here:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174642