By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

I thought Wii Fit U retail version was delayed to January 12 in the states

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

Wii U news of 11/12/2013: 

Two things I want to say:

1. I'll may be posting at midnight (of course, in my country) from now on, so you can see my posts first when you open this thread and because I don't want to spam by making double or triple posts a day, so get used to this!
  2. I'm starting a movement on Miiverse now that NNIDs are out on the 3DS, asking for Nintendo to make Cross buy and Cross play as fast as possible, and to have a real Unified Account. If you want to join, you just have to post your complaints on any Miiverse community, but I'd recommend the most crowded ones like the Smash Bros. or Zelda communities!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Symbios63 said:

Hello, I am new and just wanted to say hello to the Nintendo community.

It's been a few weeks that I have a daily look here to get some news (good or bad) about Nintendo. Thanks for the good job.

See you guys.

Symbios63

Welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying the thread, and thanks for the kind words as well! 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

So, anyone know what was the date for the Poke Bank release in PAL/NA?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:

Sadly no, but it's something I'd like to know as well.

Shame you have to pay for it though.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
lestatdark said:

Sadly no, but it's something I'd like to know as well.

Shame you have to pay for it though.

Indeed, but I think that it's free for early adopters, or at least in the first months. If so, gonna bring my pokes before it becomes a paywall

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

3DS News: December 11, 2013

P.S. Is anybody interested in me holding a "Best of Zelda" vote?

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:

3DS News: December 11, 2013

P.S. Is anybody interested in me holding a "Best of Zelda" vote?

Yeah, like with the Wii U. How did people not know this? There you go I guess.

Also, yeah that sounds like a great idea! Remind me when we get around to Sunday to do it though or I'll likely forget

I will be there for the MK7 Tourney, and I will not suck this time!

Wii U news of 12/12/2013:

• Trailer: ALttP VC (Europe, you lucky bastards)
  • Bayonetta 2 is still being begged to release on Xbox/Playstation!?
  • Looks like Smash 4 isn't releasing next spring, but MK8 will?
  • Media Create: let's just say Nintendomination, espeially if you check Famitsu sales!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988