Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0.00%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0.00%

3 0 0.00%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
DélioPT said:
Anyone got an invitation from Nintendo to buy a NEW 3DS?

My invitation came in the form of my current 3DS breaking down. Guess it couldn't handle all that Mario Kart action!

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
DélioPT said:

My invitation came in the form of my current 3DS breaking down. Guess it couldn't handle all that Mario Kart action!

So new3ds/xl direct is coming...!

@ConeyG

You forget that not everyone is like you. More third party sales give some of us hope third parties will take notice and throw us some occassional scraps from time to time. Some of us only have a Wii U. Some just want Nintendo to be heathy and believe third parties are part of that equation. So yes, 5-10,000 in sales in a given week is something to be proud of. For some.

Plus I do not see why tingle gets so much hate. Just thing of how much strange fun he could be and how many dlc packs he would sell. Nintendo is a busness nd we saw what numbers strange can bring them. Thining outside the block is what has saved the U somewhat. Nes remix, mario maker, interesting eshop, splatoon, etc. When they have gone with the old formula you get DKTF sales.

I found a samus amiibo at a slow gamestop. Are samus hard to find or should I not waste 12 bucks?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
@ConeyG

You forget that not everyone is like you. More third party sales give some of us hope third parties will take notice and throw us some occassional scraps from time to time. Some of us only have a Wii U. Some just want Nintendo to be heathy and believe third parties are part of that equation. So yes, 5-10,000 in sales in a given week is something to be proud of. For some.

Plus I do not see why tingle gets so much hate. Just thing of how much strange fun he could be and how many dlc packs he would sell. Nintendo is a busness nd we saw what numbers strange can bring them. Thining outside the block is what has saved the U somewhat. Nes remix, mario maker, interesting eshop, splatoon, etc. When they have gone with the old formula you get DKTF sales.

I found a samus amiibo at a slow gamestop. Are samus hard to find or should I not waste 12 bucks?

Spurge any information about wii u perfomance at your walmart?:P

Einsam_Delphin said:
DélioPT said:

Now you have one extra reason to buy the NEW 3DS! :)

I find it strange that they aren't giving the option of choosing between the NEW 3DS and NEW 3DS XL.

Around the Network

Sold well. We even re- ordered a bunch. Not ps4 sales, but still better than last year. My Best buy sold 60 of the 65 they ordered!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Sold well. We even re- ordered a bunch. Not ps4 sales, but still better than last year. My Best buy sold 60 of the 65 they ordered!

This is awesome!In your opinion could wii u be undertracked this time here?I wouldn't be surprised if it is!Vgc will have wii u at 8.7m by the 28th of Dec,wii u despite being ww yoy up except Japan lets that ninty didn't outship last year's same quarte but at least nintendo must shipped the same amount that had shipped same quarter last year,so 9.24m shipped as of 28th december!Consequently,it seems undertracked on my eyes!:P 

P.S Guys,we seemingly are going to have a new 3DS/XL direct soon...:P

No idea^

We will know at their investment briefing.

edit

I got this game, a lot of fun!

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/wiiu-eshop/spy_chameleon

8/10

edit 2.....

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/01/weirdness_guess_what_anpokemon_title_exists_on_a_sega_console

Cool! Never heard of the system either. I wonder if mr. khan ever did? So Sega still has this system out in Japan?

Majora's Mask limited edition bundle announced for North America. Comes with a Skull Kid figure and cost 10 bucks more

Anybody gonna get this bundle?

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/01/the_legend_of_zelda_majoras_mask_3d_limited_edition_bundle_confirmed_for_north_america

And did anyone in Europe get this email and did you take advantage of the offer?

I guess I am a little late to ask this question ^

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/01/nintendo_europe_shipping_ambassador_edition_new_nintendo_3ds_to_select_club_nintendo_members_right_now 

Some pretty cool announcements

Nintendo Europe Shipping Ambassador Edition New Nintendo 3DS to Select Club Nintendo Members Right Now

Posted Tue 6th Jan 2015 04:40 by Damien McFerran

Get your hands on the console before the official launch

Update:

Nintendo has declined to clarify how it selected Club Nintendo members for this promotion, providing the following statement to Eurogamer.

The New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador offer is by email invitation only for selected Club Nintendo members in Europe only who fulfil a certain criteria.

We are unable to disclose such business information, however we would like to reassure you that we are continually looking at different promotional offerings we can bring to consumers at various times throughout the year.Nintendo Europe is giving loyal fans the chance to purchase a New Nintendo 3DS before the official launch of the system.

The terms and conditions for such promotional activities are individual to each promotion,but we will endeavour to bring you more promotional activities in the future, which we hope you will be able to take advantage of.

Have you been lucky enough to receive an email?

Original Article:Emails are being sent out to some Club Nintendo members in the UK right now -- you may have already had one -- which offer the chance to purchase a special Ambassador Edition bundle for £179.99. According to Nintendo, the consoles are ready to ship within 3-5 days.

This special bundle includes:

• New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition Bundle system in White - Value of £155.99
  • An exclusive Ambassador Edition Cover Plate (Back)
  • An exclusive Ambassador Edition Cover Plate (Front) - Value of £7.67
  • New Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Edition Bundle stylus
  • 4 GB microSDHC memory card
  • A set of AR Cards
  • A Quick-Start Guide
  • An Operations Manual
  • A set of front and back Super Smash Bros. cover plates - Value of £7.67
  • A charging cradle for the console in White - Value of £7.67

Have you had an email and taken the plunge? Let us know by leaving a comment below.

No, unless it turns out to be an amiibo.

I am guessing it will launch around the time oot3D did?