By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

Codes for the eon ticket in Pokemon ORAS:
POKEMON380381 (Europe)
2015LATIOSLATIAS (North America)

Keep in mind that this will only last until monday, so better hurry up!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

It's official guys. I'm attempting to sell my 3DS XL. I really want to upgrade to the new 3DS XL. Hopefully someone buys it so I can take the leap sooner rather than later!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
It's official guys. I'm attempting to sell my 3DS XL. I really want to upgrade to the new 3DS XL. Hopefully someone buys it so I can take the leap sooner rather than later!

Do it! I did the same and don't regret it at all!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

Just like to say
mario amiibo with mp10 bundle is back up at amazon de
act now people because it is quickly being bought(like went from 5k and is now in the top 30 in 5 hours XD)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Skullwaker said:

If you want to system transfer, you will need both your old and new model so don't sell it before getting the new one :P

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

I'm gonna wait until a Xenoblade bundle is revealed for NA before I get a N3DS

Platina said:
If you want to system transfer, you will need both your old and new model so don't sell it before getting the new one :P

Thanks for the info! Is there not a way to just transfer the data to my computer and then transfer that to my new 3DS later?

RealGamingExpert said:
Do it! I did the same and don't regret it at all!

Good to hear! I just can't resist it any longer. I tried, but I need to get it now, lol.

Skullwaker said:
Platina said:

Thanks for the info! Is there not a way to just transfer the data to my computer and then transfer that to my new 3DS later?

Sadly no. You need both of your systems at the same time to transfer the data.

Skullwaker said:
Platina said:

As far as I know, no you cannot...

The data that gets transferred over to the PC is only some of the stuff on your SD card (mainly pictures, musics, extra data, etc). The transfer validates that you actually purchased the games so they will work on your new system. (Hence why illegally downloaded games on your SD card will not be read by your system)

I'm also pretty sure you will have to redownload your digital games again from the eShop, but don't quote me on this.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]