By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
toot1231 said:

usually its the last one

What's wrong with a Red Gyarados? 

:o!! have you never played Gold/Silver/Crystal

The gen I missed. Wanted to get HG/SS, but it's so expensive.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Oh well they pretty much give you a free Shiny Gyarados so its not brag worthy. I never knew the prices would go up on HG/SS so much I bought them brand new and they are more used now then when I got them new!

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
toot1231 said:

Oh well they pretty much give you a free Shiny Gyarados so its not brag worthy.

Ah, that makes sense.

Do actually vaguely remember someone saying that.

I also Wonder Traded a Shiny Deerling when I was playing with Raven. He can vouch for me there.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

Oh my God! DUDE, that's like the best!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Conegamer said:
toot1231 said:

usually its the last one

slarvax said it already but seriously, best pokemon games ever! Buy it! If I had money I would buy it for you (but I'm poor)

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

Ooooooh boy...

http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-unseen64-has-news-about-a-canned-metroid-3ds-project/

It's probably the Next Level games one that was leaked a couple months ago

Also tommorow's VC is Harvest Moon 3 GBC and Crash 'n' the Boys: Street Challenge

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Conegamer said:

I also Wonder Traded a Shiny Deerling when I was playing with Raven. He can vouch for me there.

And it kicked my ass

But yeah Gold/Silver are excellent games. If there's any reasonably priced used copy of either HG or SS I would definitely recommend getting it!

In case anyone cares, seems that if you go to France or Italy amazon you can now buy a physical copy of Luv me Buddies Wonderland for Wii U.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Red Riding hood is coming out globally soon according to miiverse! Their next game will be bigger and better as well!

Eli, creator of THe Letter says another update is coming soon, and his new Maze game will release soon as well! Plus he has a terrible looking balloon game coming......

SDK paint themes coming to Ucraft!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Nintendo news of 10/12/2014: When will VGC charts update? I wanna get on that again.

• Media Create: During the release of Super Smash Bros. U, and the second week of December, the Wii U sales jumped to 24k units and 3DS sold 145k units. Super Smash Bros. U was the top selling game with 227k units (IMO, dissapointing both HW and SW), followed by Pokemon OR/AS with 172k units, Derby Stallion Gold (3DS) with 73k units, Aikatsu! 365-Hi no Idol Days (3DS) 33k units, Super Smash Bros. 3DS 30k, MH4U 25k, Yokai Watch 2 23k. Then, below the Top 10 are Mario Kart 8 19k, Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 (3DS) 15k, Captain Toad 12k, and Etrian Odissey Untold 2: KoF 9k. Fun fact: longest "Media Create" paragraph I've written.
  • Nintendo of America finally comments on the clusterfuck that has been the Amiibo stock problem.
  • Recently, Koji Kondo was interviewed. He talked about the difficulty to make SMB3's main theme, and many tidbits about different Nintendo games OSTs!
  • News about the canceled 3DS Metroid game incoming?
  • Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker  heading to NA next year.
  • Defective Peach Amiibo sells for... holy shit... $25,000!
  • Best Buy is having many, many discounts on Nintendo products!
  • Level 5: "YW2 has sold over 3 million copies, and YW2.5 has been pre-ordered >1 million times!"

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988