By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
SJReiter said:
Samus Aran said:

I beat those with one energy tank and no dark suit in the past (on hard mode).

Could never do that. Spider boss is the most difficult boss I think I've ever played. Honestly, I love the Prime games, but for me, those bosses almost ruined the game for me. It's like, most of that game is super easy, no problem at all, and then it's like WHAM! insane hard boss. I found it super annoying. I even thought the Ridley fight in Prime 1 was too hard. Love those games though. 

I've heard he's a lot easier in the Prime Trilogy (thanks to spring ball), so give it another shot! Did you beat it on hard mode?

They tweaked some of the other bosses too. I only died to Metroid Prime in Prime 1. I only collected 60 missiles in the end *hides in shame*. Wasn't a big fan of the overworld/level design. I did find all energy tanks though, I got a nose for those apparantly. =D

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:

Just beat Metroid Prime 1 for the first time. Not a bad game, but imo the weakest in the trilogy. Metroid Prime was a great boss though.

Hopped straight into Metroid Prime 2. Call it nostalgia, but I immediatly noticed how much better this game is. Better art style, better graphics, better story and more open levels and less annoying platforming (fuck you phazon mines). Oh and the bosses are sooo much better. I'm glad they didn't shoehorn Ridley in.

Haven't played it for at least 7 years, but I'm surprised how well I still know it. Been playing for an hour and just beat Dark Samus for the first time and have 3 energy tanks. Game is pretty easy though. :p

Been playing lot's of Metroid this month. I also started Metroid Fusion for the first time and beat it twice already. Great game, looking forward to a future 2D Metroid game. Now why isn't Metroid: Zero Mission on the Wii U VC? :( Never played it as well.

I still hate Super Metroid, there I said it. :p

never played echoes just couldnt find the game but thats no surprise where i live you can barelly find a console.

and metroid prime is miles better than mp3 in every way possible :p

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Prime 2 is an amazing game. My third favorite game in the series. It only barely doesn't catch Super Metroid and Metroid Prime.

Skullwaker said:
In my opinion, Nintendo is at their best and makes their greatest games when they're backed into a corner (N64, GameCube and Wii U are all evidence of this)

I'd actually say almost the opposite; they struggled with the GCN yet it had the weakest lineup of any of their systems in my view, while the Wii dominated yet had an incredible library.

kljesta64 said:

Graphics. :p

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

Nintendo news of 08/02/2015:

Oh sweeet! Thanks for sharing!

Samus Aran said:
SJReiter said:

Could never do that. Spider boss is the most difficult boss I think I've ever played. Honestly, I love the Prime games, but for me, those bosses almost ruined the game for me. It's like, most of that game is super easy, no problem at all, and then it's like WHAM! insane hard boss. I found it super annoying. I even thought the Ridley fight in Prime 1 was too hard. Love those games though. 

I've heard he's a lot easier in the Prime Trilogy (thanks to spring ball), so give it another shot! Did you beat it on hard mode?

They tweaked some of the other bosses too. I only died to Metroid Prime in Prime 1. I only collected 60 missiles in the end *hides in shame*. Wasn't a big fan of the overworld/level design. I did find all energy tanks though, I got a nose for those apparantly. =D

Yeah I look forward to playing all 3 again soon. There's no way I could do hard mode though lol. 

curl-6 said:
kljesta64 said:

Plus it has everyone's favorite bounty hunter... Vegeta.

Samus Aran said:

curl-6 said:

Plus it has everyone's favorite bounty hunter... Vegeta.

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse North America Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWWW0IPaFWQ

Ironfall releasing for 3DS in Europe 13th Feb!