By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100
WhiteEaglePL said:
Next week I will make a controversial, anti Nintendo thread planned since December.

Please don't ban me.

We'll see about that...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
Next week I will make a controversial, anti Nintendo thread planned since December.

Please don't ban me.

If you really do then I recommend changing your avatar after the thread reaches its peak in posts and slows down. And make plenty of pro-Nintendo posts afterwards!

t3mporary_126 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Please don't ban me.

If you really do then I recommend changing your avatar after the thread reaches its peak in posts and slows down. And make plenty of pro-Nintendo posts afterwards!

Good idea. I'll switch to my Minish Cap avatar.

Most are approximate %'s. After the break - - - are all the games I bought on Xmas. (bit too much at once I think.)

Backlog:
Super Smash Bros 3DS. - 92%
3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure - 87%
Kid Icarus: Uprising - 81.9%
Pullblox - 80%
MK8 - 80%
LoZ: A Link Between Worlds - 70%
AC IV : Black Flag - 52%
Bayonetta 2 - 40%
Super Smash Bros U - 30%
Hyrule Warriors - 25%
- - -
NES Remix 2 - 15%
LoZ: The Minish Cap - 10%
Art of Balance - 5%
SteamWorld Dig - 1%
Child of Light - 0%
3D Classics: Kid Icarus - 0%

How can you approximate to .1%?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Nintendo news of 08/02/2015:

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Just beat Metroid Prime 1 for the first time. Not a bad game, but imo the weakest in the trilogy. Metroid Prime was a great boss though.

Hopped straight into Metroid Prime 2. Call it nostalgia, but I immediatly noticed how much better this game is. Better art style, better graphics, better story and more open levels and less annoying platforming (fuck you phazon mines). Oh and the bosses are sooo much better. I'm glad they didn't shoehorn Ridley in.

Haven't played it for at least 7 years, but I'm surprised how well I still know it. Been playing for an hour and just beat Dark Samus for the first time and have 3 energy tanks. Game is pretty easy though. :p

Been playing lot's of Metroid this month. I also started Metroid Fusion for the first time and beat it twice already. Great game, looking forward to a future 2D Metroid game. Now why isn't Metroid: Zero Mission on the Wii U VC? :( Never played it as well.

I still hate Super Metroid, there I said it. :p

Samus Aran said:

Just beat Metroid Prime 1 for the first time. Not a bad game, but imo the weakest in the trilogy.

Hopped straight into Metroid Prime 2. Call it nostalgia, but I immediatly noticed how much better this game is. Better art style, better graphics, better story and more open levels and less annoying platforming (fuck you phazon mines). Oh and the bosses are sooo much better. I'm glad they didn't shoehorn Ridley in.

Haven't played it for at least 7 years, but I'm surprised how well I still know it. Been playing for an hour and just beat Dark Samus for the first time and have 3 energy tanks. Game is pretty easy though. :p

Been playing lot's of Metroid this month. I also started Metroid Fusion for the first time and beat it twice already. Great game, looking forward to a future 2D Metroid game. Now why isn't Metroid: Zero Mission on the Wii U VC? :( Never played it as well.

Just wait until the Boost Ball Guardian...and the Spider Ball Guardian....brutal

SJReiter said:
Samus Aran said:

Just beat Metroid Prime 1 for the first time. Not a bad game, but imo the weakest in the trilogy.

Just wait until the Boost Ball Guardian...and the Spider Ball Guardian....brutal

I beat those with one energy tank and no dark suit in the past (on hard mode).

Samus Aran said:
SJReiter said:

I beat those with one energy tank and no dark suit in the past (on hard mode).

Could never do that. Spider boss is the most difficult boss I think I've ever played. Honestly, I love the Prime games, but for me, those bosses almost ruined the game for me. It's like, most of that game is super easy, no problem at all, and then it's like WHAM! insane hard boss. I found it super annoying. I even thought the Ridley fight in Prime 1 was too hard. Love those games though.