By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination - Sorry VGC, But Your Thread Is In Another Castle

Rate Conegamer's Reign

10 81 70.43%

9 4 3.48%

8 2 1.74%

7 3 2.61%

6 0 0%

5 1 0.87%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 1 0.87%

1 8 6.96%

Total:100

smash got some legs in germany
only dropped one place due to a new release XD

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

^ The game also saw a second release for Smash + Mario Amiibo on December 5th, so that might help explain why it is so high in its second week.

OfficerRaichu15 said:

You should post the source, lol. But I found it:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=142663573&postcount=106

Yeah, good legs.

XBO had no significant turnaround in Germany.

episteme said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

You should post the source, lol. But I found it:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=142663573&postcount=106

Yeah, good legs.

XBO had no significant turnaround in Germany.

something tells me wii u will do better in 2015 in germany then xbo if its still doing horrible there with far cry, fifa 15, cod, and 3 cheap bundles

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Conegamer said:
This thread is ruined

Couldn't help myself, I'm the guy who made all of VGChartz look at a Justin Beiber avatar for two months cos I won a bet. :p

Around the Network

Nintendo news of 11/12/2014:

• November NPD 2014: Super Smash Bros. (WiiU + 3DS) were the 3rd best selling games in the month. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire was the 5th, and Omega Ruby the 7th. Weird how they combine 2 different Smash games, but not two of the same Pokemon games...
  • In Nintendo's response,  3DS software sales in November increased by 40% YoY, thanks to the release of Pokemon OR/AS and the momentum of SSB3D, selling both 1.5 million units (Shipped + Digital). The Wii U sold 10% more compared to November 2013 numbers (about ~245k units Horrible), and software sales increased 90% thanks to the release of Super Smash Bros. Wii U, which has sold 710k units (Shipped + Digital). Last but not least, Amiibo sold nearly identical numbers to SSBU, with the 3 most popular being Link, Mario, and Pikachu (Yes, Link first!).
  • Here we have a big amount of deals on the Nintendo eShop!
  • A Mario Kart 8 shirt added to ClubNintendo of Europe.
  • Famitsu interviewed Sakurai; he talked about Duck Hunt in Smash, and how 8-player matches were originally for Melee!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Trine Enchanted Edition likely hitting Wii U in January 2015

Well, Nintendo didn't have the best NPD ever

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Well, Nintendo didn't have the best NPD ever

Yeah.. I'm also slightly disappointed by those NPD nunbers... :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

More Xenoblade X staff info:

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/243486-xenoblade-chronicles-x-director-reveals-two-more-artists-involved

“Today, I present Ms. Yoko Tsukamoto. I believe that by hearing her name, you’ll understand that the Xenoblade Chronicles X world isn’t built only upon sci-fi elements.”

- Tsukamoto has served as an illustrator on games like Half-Minute Hero, Lord of Vermilion, and also provided artwork for the first Xenoblade 

“Then there’s Mr. Takashi Koko. His solemn landscapes are fantastic, but this time around I’ve mainly put him in charge of enemy designs. His designs for large enemies are particularly great, and the strongest unique enemy [in the game] is also his creation. The Growth Soldiers which you’ll probably see the most throughout the game (and crush, lol) were also designed by him.”

- Koko's past credits include Gravity Rush, Sol Trigger, 7th Dragon 2020-II, Senran Kagura and more