By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brilliant article on why Mario Galaxy is game of the generation

Tagged games:

Hope they didnt bring the article now to rate mario 3D world bad..

Around the Network

It´s the highest rated game ever, then choosing it as the game of the generation is totally understandable.

Of course some people won´t agree, but this is not important. Both Mario Galaxy games are true masterpieces

If you need an article that long to explain why the game is good....

I kidd. :P

While I do see how they had a lot of creative freedom... the game's locations and exploration didn't really feel all that creative to me. Maybe it's just because I've grown up and was used to the games feeling more complex when I was younger.

Super Mario Galaxy was awesome, but somehow I lost interest very quickly in SMG2. I still need to pick it back up some day :/

Mario Galaxy is my favorite game of all time, Galaxy 2 was awesome too, but it lacked that awesome hub, still, 2nd place :P

Around the Network
Rogerioandrade said:
It´s the highest rated game ever, then choosing it as the game of the generation is totally understandable.

Of course some people won´t agree, but this is not important. Both Mario Galaxy games are true masterpieces

but it's got a 97 on Metacritic :P

cheesecake said:
Rogerioandrade said:

but it's got a 97 on Metacritic :P

According to Gamerankings it's the highest rated game of all time!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I will rip anyone who comes in here and disagrees a new asshole!!!

The only game this generation that made me forget about what time it was and how long i been playing, I dont care, who disagrees, this was the best game of the generation

Any excuse to post this video again.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.