By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Biggest letdup on the VC?

d21lewis said:
twesterm said:
I would say any of the DS or XBL versions of Bomberman. I never actually played that game back in the day but I must say it's insane fun with a large group of friends.

I really like the XBox Live version but I think I like playing it on the DS with seven other friends in the same room better. To make things even cooler, you only need one game for all eight people.

???????? uummmm, Twesterm. This thread is about the Wii Virtual Console. Stay on topic or I will have to report you ;p

Whoops. I misread the topic.  At least Bomberman is on the VC (I think).

Around the Network

I vote for Toejam & Earl. That game has racked up far more play time than all of my other VC games have combined.

minse has to be the legend of zelda a link to the past

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Star For 64 i never had a chance to play it. But when i did it was amzing

Im so glad they put in on VC

Umm were are not the same i am a Marshen
famousringo said:
Sky Render said:
Paper Mario. I was skeptical given my up-and-down relationship with Thousand-Year Door, but it turned out to be far more forgiving and player-friendly than its GameCube successor. Yay for no Chomps in the rivers all set to kill you as you return from leveling to save in town!

Hell yes. I can't say enough good things about Paper Mario.

QFT. I say Paper Mario will likely remain the best game on the VC until Majora's Mask or some classic SNES titles are released.

Around the Network

Paper Mario and SMB3 are great......I'm only in miidle school, so I hadn't been born in the SNES era....Is World 7 of SMB3 really that hard???!!!??? I mean I can't get past it!!

Just got done playing Mario Kart 64. Not as good as the DS Mario Kart, but good none the less. I'm getting warmed up for Mario Kart Wii.