By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Holy Hell. This is a Launch title??? New Ryse Trailer.

So at Autodesk Crytek said Ryse was implementing brand new techniques never before used in videogames period. Not even in Crysis 3. Its native 900p, EVERY single character onscreen has 85,000 polygons. Yes even the bad guys. Every single character onscreen has the same amount of joints. 750 ( 260 facial ). And Crytek claim its the first ever videogame to not change any of the assests from gameplay and cutscene. The entire engine is running everything. 

If this is what Crytek pull off at launch on Xbox One. Ryse 2 : English knights is gonna be mindblowing.

Enjoy. Its all Confirmed Realtime no assests changed for THE ENTIRE GAME.

Around the Network

That sure is pretty.

Just waiting on reviews/feedback for gameplay. I'd like to think I will get this though.

That's pretty incredible. Looks awesome.

Seece said:
Just waiting on reviews/feedback for gameplay. I'd like to think I will get this though.

Craig made me sign up to buy it with my Xbox One since all I was planning to get was a single XBLA game.  I'm really curious to give it a shot since I didn't have time at E3.  

Around the Network

That's not new silly head!

Does look great though. Really getting some good vibes from it.

Knew it was a Selnor thread!

what is this game? a god of war style game or what?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Torillian said:
Seece said:

Craig made me sign up to buy it with my Xbox One since all I was planning to get was a single XBLA game.  I'm really curious to give it a shot since I didn't have time at E3.  

You're getting an Xbox One? What have you done with the real Tor :P

I know he hates this game so not surprised he's passed it onto you! I hope it's good though.

Seece said:

I actually hope for a more cinematic gameplay experience like the God Of War series or Uncharted/ TLOU. Those games have repetitive gameplay elements, but are driven by story cinemtaic gameplay. Id rather actually have executions and really tiny levels like those games with strong Rome story. 

I hope so. I really do. I dont care about people hating on a game for cinematic reasons. As long as its a good cinematic game.